Have more events to increase activity!

User suggestions to improve the game

Re: Have more events to increase activity!

Postby Ropey » Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:04 pm

With no GMs or encouragement from the management it looks like it's down to a community that can't be bothered. Vicious circle.
"My mind is not for rent to any god or government"

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Re: Have more events to increase activity!

Postby fargone » Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:34 pm

It is sometimes hard to maintain a positive outlook when the promises made are not fulfilled, when you hear there is a team of around 5, but only 1 person is visibly active, when you expect change and see none.

It should not be expected that the player-base will pick up the slack when the proprietors are on holiday and nothing is done. If it weren't for MysterMan and his work ethic, I don't think there would be any faith left in Alteil at all. Good will is at an all time low.

Whether people want to take ownership or not, it is the job of the GM's to create, maintain, and develop player involvement and activity.

It is about time the team was put to task.

Where is our new look? Where are our events? Where is the change? Where is the improvement?

MM's hard work has been coding. Basically he has been working to make the other GMs job easier.

Why have I seen no outcomes from anyone but MysteryMan?

PS: Please do not respond with set 12 and ex cards. That would be like pissing in my pocket and calling it rain.
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Previous

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau