Old Matches In Folrart

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Old Matches In Folrart

Postby gadu » Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:21 pm

Is there any way for management to clear all the matches that ended months ago in the arena? Maybe I shouldn't care, but for some reason it gets on my nerves. On the plus side, it makes it seem like a lot of people are the playing the game when they in fact are not.
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Re: Old Matches In Folrart

Postby Ropey » Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:01 am

I reported that as a bug yonks ago. Never did get anything for it :(
"My mind is not for rent to any god or government"

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Postby AlanK » Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:23 am

Goblin said he was almost finished making something that would automatically destroy the ghost matches.
Professional Spectator
Yuni City Duelists have free tea, what can I say
Was a Free player till lvl 140 ... I heart Alteil QQ.
ImageImage
AlanK

Postby ICAC123 » Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:50 am

AlanK wrote:Goblin said he was almost finished making something that would automatically destroy the ghost matches.

There are still all these fake matches in folrat... this whole staff really looks unprofessional to me: I think this is like the third time these fake games are getting reported and they are doing nothing about it.

I somehow believe that they actually don't want to remove all these fake matches, to trick new players into thinking that the folrat arena/ateil is populated.

To all new players: this game is almost dead, folrat arena activity is even lower compared to before when gamepot (previous publisher, now bankrupt) managed this game. There are like 10-15 people in the arena most of the time, these are the same people who are grinding their OP files all day lol...

This game has no playerbase, no variety and no strategy ( you have OP deck = you win) and it's PAY TO WIN!
ICAC123

Postby Icyman2 » Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:59 pm

What's up with all this raging? There are at least 5x the amount of ppl in folrart nowadays than the lowest of the low during gamepot. That bug has been reported a while back (I did it when I noticed there were only 2 ghost matches) and they think it's a low priority issue. Complaining or telling them to go faster isn't going to make them go faster. Rather you should say: stop working on the auction house and the new ui, and work on removing ghost matches.
Icyman2

Postby AlanK » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:34 am

Well it seems MM has finally exorcised the ghost matches.
Professional Spectator
Yuni City Duelists have free tea, what can I say
Was a Free player till lvl 140 ... I heart Alteil QQ.
ImageImage
AlanK

Return to Alteil General Discussion