Errata Kesaran Pasaran

User suggestions to improve the game

Re: Errata Kesaran Pasaran

Postby Muklas » Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:28 pm

Callonia wrote:

Is it just me or did DG admit that owl sage is easy mode?! Therefore playing Wiz Kingdom doesn't take skill!?!?

Glčhkjhhzuggzuhfztfwseadtfzuzutqhuiwhihnvxdfsjiij..-,polšoiiohn jgbzttrwxd.
Ha ha, I'm using the shaving foams!
Muklas

Postby Pikeru » Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:29 pm

DeeGee wrote:This whole damn thread is so much QQing over NOTHING.

If that's the case and you believe the change won't make a difference, then there's no point you should be fighting so hard against the idea. So prove you're not a hypocrite and stop already.
The video BlackSun has never seen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKUgX232Qwc
Pikeru

Postby Peralisc9001 » Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:53 pm

Ya why is DG QQ-ing over nothing and then admiting it?
Now he is complaining about his complaining. Wtf? Lol!
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby Callonia » Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:56 pm

Peralisc9001 wrote:Ya why is DG QQ-ing over nothing and then admiting it?
Now he is complaining about his complaining. Wtf? Lol!

Iknorite. lol
Callonia

Postby GOSCAR » Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:36 pm

Hey guys, they are right (DG and Gon). It being 1 sp would be OP, so the obvious way to make balanced is to make it 1 sp action and 2 sp output and nerf his range to 1. (Same stats as a Mage Knight+Owl combo!!!!!)

There we have an sp generator worthy to be a Refess level Sp generator, that isn't OP OP!

So GM's and tester take note of this in next errata. Do it for the justice and fairness of everything.
One does not play alteil the way they want. -Gon

False Slash- Rom
GOSCAR

Postby CainHyde » Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:47 am

Callonia wrote:Is it just me or did DG admit that owl sage is easy mode?! Therefore playing Wiz Kingdom doesn't take skill!?!?

Duh... only if they abuse return and Owl Sage like no tomorrow.
Otherwise, no.

Gowen rush and big is more newbie modo than WK.
"Humans fall to corruption.
So too do saints and heroes.
There is no stopping it.
That in itself is salvation."
CainHyde

Postby Scientiafide » Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:41 pm

Well looking at KP objectively, I'd say it's probably one of the worst sp generators. It's still not a bad card though because sp gen is usually a pretty good ability to have in alteil, but looking at it objectively most sp gen cards are better (including owl sage). When I play refess, I usually only include KP to compliment other SP gen abilities, but yea he's probably the least played sp gen card in my collection (mainly because I have better options).

That being said, this change honestly wouldn't affect KP openings all that much; players can still open KP->wisp(or another KP or another card depending on the situation)->lvl 3 while leaving sp open. Either way, as long as KP is alive, it can still theoretically allow a flow of lvl 3s to keep being played as there's still 2 free sp left over. This change might affect the game later on if KP is still left alive in a situation where for some reason the refess player has less than 2 sp left on a turn (due to maybe a combination of sp loss and reviving units).

Bringing up lvl 1 myffire is interesting though. Would buffing KP make myff obsolete? I never liked lvl 1 myff much tbh, since playing her means temporarily holding out on 1 sp to give both players an equal sp bonus every turn. I feel like playing her is more of a disadvantage than anything else; like I said though, I've never played her so can't really say. If KP were to be improved Myffire would become even more useless, although maybe Myffire needs to be reworked. All I know is that every time an opponent of mine played miffyre, I won the match.

So all things being considered, I have to say that I agree with Callonia's suggestion. It does not make sense for the refess lvl 1 sp generator to be worse than what falkow has.

Scientiafide

Postby exemplar » Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:33 pm

I think it would make L2 SP generators like treasure hunter and archer scout look a lot better if they could generate 2 for 1 exclusively. I'm all for making owl sage require 2 sp to generate 3 sp.
Character conversations on hiatus until I get my photobucket sorted out.

Blog on hiatus until I find a new hosting site.
exemplar

Postby angelspawns » Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:36 pm

No KP change. The only change i want is OwlSage gen SP2->3. He can have the same stats as KP for all i care... but for diversity sake i think we may need to arrange its stats a little differently. 4Agi seems very fitting for a WK unit... just make his action 2SP.
angelspawns

Previous

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau