How to increase sales

User suggestions to improve the game

How to increase sales

Postby CallMeWBC » Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:53 pm

Get the permission from the owners of Hatsune Miku and sell the miku cards again. I am pretty sure a bunch of us in that Taiwanese guild (including me as well) are willing to spend for those cards, so thats like...more money for you guys 8-)
CallMeWBC

Re: How to increase sales

Postby Callonia » Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:04 pm

Why not negima cards too. I want evangeline.
Callonia

Postby Peralisc9001 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:30 pm

Limited sale / limited cards or content are always a big no no and a major failure in games.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby asxlen64 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:30 pm

CallMeWBC wrote:Get the permission from the owners of Hatsune Miku and sell the miku cards again. I am pretty sure a bunch of us in that Taiwanese guild (including me as well) are willing to spend for those cards, so thats like...more money for you guys 8-)

just a fyi, alteil.jp did rerelease the miku cards for a 2nd time, due to problem with the original release. SO IT IS POSSIBLE, but highly unlikey that any of the 5 crossover series will be release again/ the single one usa got

MEANING NO MORE NEGIMA/MIKU/RAMNA1/2/URUSEI YATSURA/INUYASHA/MOMO something? ex cards releases ever again, instead alteil will start making those cards ability to normal cards now on
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Postby Callonia » Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:37 pm

Booo I want my evangeline.
Callonia

Postby asxlen64 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:41 am

Callonia wrote:Booo I want my evangeline.

and i want 3x justin season art with two girls in nightgown in bed, BUT THAT AINT HAPPEN EITHER
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau