What is Evil God Elgandi suppose to do?

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: What is Evil God Elgandi suppose to do?

Postby LoneKnight » Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:18 am

getting 5-5 for lawt reff is:

play buncle, play proxy, play stronghold (not all that good, may skip), play mediator.

Saying it takes 15 SP to set Elgandi when it takes about 8-9 at most (3-4 in spheres, 5 to play) and a bit of a set up is pretty damn dishonest.

EDIT: Actually, I would play stronghold probably so I get a gowen level. That can be put to good use for Song of the Hero for example. Probably best to have a bunch of SP gen backing the guy up, so a miffy and maybe a... whatshername, lvl4 Solar unit gives SP+1 on open and AT+20 and free lancer as auto.
LoneKnight

Postby darkrain » Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:13 am

LoneKnight wrote:getting 5-5 for lawt reff is:

play buncle, play proxy, play stronghold (not all that good, may skip), play mediator.

Saying it takes 15 SP to set Elgandi when it takes about 8-9 at most (3-4 in spheres, 5 to play) and a bit of a set up is pretty damn dishonest.

EDIT: Actually, I would play stronghold probably so I get a gowen level. That can be put to good use for Song of the Hero for example. Probably best to have a bunch of SP gen backing the guy up, so a miffy and maybe a... whatshername, lvl4 Solar unit gives SP+1 on open and AT+20 and free lancer as auto.

That's just cause you 3LP and 4 set phrase (also 5sp for influence) to do so. Btw if using mid refess for Elgandi, then you would affect yourself with burning sun too.
Judie may help, but you may have to bet Judie move faster than Elgandi.
Also I wonder where to gen so many sp for close skill and action skill when there are so many high lvl units.
darkrain

Postby VertuHonagan » Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:58 pm

For Elgandis costs and from me trying to play him with normal Elgandi...Its just way too much sp. You would be way better off using the new level 5 Millia.
Train ninjas and save the world from evil on NinjaManager.com!
VertuHonagan

Postby Icyglare » Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:20 pm

darkrain wrote:
That's just cause you 3LP and 4 set phrase (also 5sp for influence) to do so. Btw if using mid refess for Elgandi, then you would affect yourself with burning sun too.

3LP ain't no thang in big files. And if you really worried about LP, you can risk the shade and just skip first turn, proxy, stronghold, mediator. I can see someone trying it in the future but first, you're gonna need 3 of these 5*'s.
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby LoneKnight » Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:07 pm

The best part about it is probably that since you are at 5/5 anyway you can switch to phoenix chick/game over cheese if you want to.
LoneKnight

Postby Pikeru » Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:17 am

LoneKnight wrote:Saying it takes 15 SP to set Elgandi when it takes about 8-9 at most (3-4 in spheres, 5 to play) and a bit of a set up is pretty damn dishonest.

Not to mention the 4-5 spent on setup creatures will be refunded back to you. The LP argument is easily mitigated using 2/3 LP SS's, which is common for any big/mid file. This can also allow you to use a Shvara SS to even further accelerate the SP engine. The only problems remaining are the setup time caused by being limited to a single card per turn and the possibility he could get Dio'd or perhaps Disjunctioned? Ya never know, someone's probably using Disjunction effectively or they eventually will.
The video BlackSun has never seen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKUgX232Qwc
Pikeru

Postby Anima13 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:01 am

how about the verlaat eskatia soul rute?
Anima13

Previous

Return to Alteil General Discussion