Open and ongoing request for theory-crafted files

Strategies and Card File Construction

Re: Open and ongoing request for theory-crafted files

Postby Malarious » Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:05 am

Arakis I have never talked to you before.....

But you have no idea how glad I am to see you :D

I miss your contests!
Malarious

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:48 pm

So Arakis, what do the results look like?
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby Arakis » Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:23 pm

Malarious wrote:Arakis I have never talked to you before.....

But you have no idea how glad I am to see you :D

I miss your contests!

Thanks, I miss them too. Though towards the end, it felt like they had just about run their course.

Peralisc9001 wrote:So Arakis, what do the results look like?

I've only played a handful of matches, so there isn't much I can say at this point. Apart from what I've mentioned so far, the only thing I can say for sure is that Icyman2's TGC file he posted here is very powerful. There are things that can counter it, but so far it's at an 80% win rate for me. It is a little tedious to play (and face), so it requires some patience, but I enjoy it. I'm still in the process of trying out some of the other files, so I'll let you know when I have more data.
Arakis

Postby Icyman2 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:30 pm

I tried making a rasfel file but he's just too much suck. I don't know why he was nerfed from 50 hp in jp to 40 hp here. Maybe if he was 50 hp, something can be done with him.
Icyman2

Postby VertuHonagan » Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:34 pm

Arakis if you are looking for a file that concentrates on killing opponent sp with cards then go with a lawtia file using Grand Duke's Shock Trooper, Afeemina, Dical, Nightwing Wyvern, Mizalio ss etc. I think you could make a pretty decent file with that. I've been using a Duchy of Crest file with the two Grand Duke's cards and the file is doing amazingly well so far.

Also as for a file that I would like to see played it would be a file based around this combo:

3x Gunner Girl / Yuni

3x Shield Coat / Fierte (The original Fierte whatever her name was. ><)

3x Yunis sword / Mizalio (Totally butchering the name here. lol.)

But all 3 of them have start skills that combo together and I've been trying out Yuni and Fierte together but I don't have any Mizalio's to test out the combo for fun. :s
Train ninjas and save the world from evil on NinjaManager.com!
VertuHonagan

Postby Sadgasm2 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:27 pm

I feel somewhat obligated to post this; a multisphere true god church file I made that utilizes Galderia's SS. Around set 9 it reached 2000rp and remains very competitive. Although actual multisphere TGC cards have been released since then there simply is no room to work them in. In fact several key units are already limited to only two copies, but that is made up for by revival grims and the general tankishness of the file.

This file will always open: (lawtia level 1) MD Defective > Shade (> Shade). Whether you play the second Shade should depend on the risk that the next unit you set could be hit by your Assassin SS. Next you should almost always set Anatilla. Once she's on the field you have several open skill you can use to defend her for that first turn, either Church Paladin, Priests of the Royal Guard, Fortune, Return, or Cyclone. Church Paladin is usually your best choice, but Priests of the Royal Guard can be hand when you don't have enough SP to play him and use Anatilla's action skill. If you are forced to use Priests of the Royal Guard its generally best to set Church Paladin next turn. Fortune has a powerful open skill but you shouldn't waste it on anything less than a level 4 or a level 3 undead. Cyclone is excellent for solidifying your advantage, don't be afraid to use it to return just 3 or 4 SP worth of units, you'll quickly make up the difference. After setting Fortune or Church Paladin you want to get out Gilensia next, of course its ok to let Church Paladin close and revive once to do this.If it safe, Raste is the next card you should put down, Bardia can be used to put Gilensia out of the range of 40DMG SS. I think that's all I have to say about order. Bardia's start skill can become very power full in this file, eventually you should be using it as your buff for Church Paladin and Gilensia's Start Skill on Bardia after Raste has boosted his Max HP. You may have noticed the synergy between EX:Yuni, Church Paladin, and Priests of the Royal Guard (EX:Yuni is royalty so Church Paladin's Open Skill will give everything a temporary 30ATK buff) but generally you should be getting Church Paladin out too early to make use of it. EX:Yuni is mostly useful for slowing down Gilensia so his Start Skill goes off after Raste's and he can revive units after the last of your enemies attack, and for her action skill which is rendered inexpensive by your massive early SP gen and deadly by your large and enduring field.I think that's all I have to say, if you have any questions ask me. This file has an answer for just about everything if you know where to find it.
Sadgasm2

Postby gadu » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:01 pm

I've always wanted to make a file with Bopors, Booty Doll, and Inquisitor Acolyte with some good Mid Lawt cards like Belus, but I never had the cards to try it out. :(
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Previous

Return to Annarose's Sanctum