Shouldn't Guilds be actually useful?

Shouldn't Guilds be actually useful?

Postby asxlen64 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:01 am

THIS IS ONLY A RANT, DONT TAKE IT SERIOUS.

ive been playing several online games now, and i notice that other games benefit more for being in a guild. ive been playing alteil for almost 4 yrs now and i havent seen one shred of it being pertinent. wouldnt it be nice if that could change. like i dont know, say, if players score several points in a week, reward with bonus gran to all members, or even if they login everyday for week. shouldnt alteil actual reward brotherly love.

RANT OVER, DONT REPLY(especially you peral/i just know you want to)
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Re: Shouldn't Guilds be actually useful?

Postby NitroDino » Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:30 am

I think a good way to make guild useful is to award all players in the guild with prizes if the are under the top 3 guilds in the weekly ranking. We would actually have guild wars in folrart every day if this ever gets implemented.
NitroDino

Postby Callonia » Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:21 am

I'd join a guild if they were useful lol but they aren't so I made a fun one man guild.
Callonia

Postby Peralisc9001 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:33 pm

In kings and legends card game there are daily quests for guilds and a lot more guild related stuff.

I am seriously amazed they launched the game with proper appealing aspects to it. :shock:
Well then again i haven't played many card games, hardly any worth my time ones at that.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby asxlen64 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:17 pm

Peralisc9001 wrote:In kings and legends card game there are daily quests for guilds and a lot more guild related stuff.

I am seriously amazed they launched the game with proper appealing aspects to it. :shock:
Well then again i haven't played many card games, hardly any worth my time ones at that.

I KNEW YOU WOULD, YOU JUST CANT HELP YOURSELF.

be honest, its just not online card games, but any mmo games including RTS/puzzle, and even the occational classic board/card game that makes guilds feel worth joining.

in other news, i love that KAL game
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
asxlen64

Postby Callonia » Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:39 am

IMMA Solo teh raid bosses, **** guilds!

*Gets nose flatten by instance's warp portal because i'm missing at least one other person.*

*Dammit.* Joins a guild and gets teh equipment I want and quits da guild.* :roll:
Callonia

Postby asxlen64 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:45 am

Callonia wrote:IMMA Solo teh raid bosses, **** guilds!

*Gets nose flatten by instance's warp portal because i'm missing at least one other person.*

*Dammit.* Joins a guild and gets teh equipment I want and quits da guild.* :roll:

dude you dont need to join a guild for equipment, you join other in boss rush for it, chance of it least

what you join guild for is for the extra benifits including gold, fusion %, combining % and more xp and silver and crystals. literally no downside to joining.
asxlen64

Postby Callonia » Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:05 pm

asxlen64 wrote:
Callonia wrote:IMMA Solo teh raid bosses, **** guilds!

dude you dont need to join a guild for equipment, you join other in boss rush for it, chance of it least

what you join guild for is for the extra benifits including gold, fusion %, combining % and more xp and silver and crystals. literally no downside to joining.

I joined a guild for t2 judgement set. Nothing else. Didn't care. Haz 8/8 pieces now so they can go sod off. XD
Callonia

Postby Peralisc9001 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:29 am

you mean Kal online?

doh that's such an old game ... i remember some friend told me about the game, then after 2 weeks i find out he quit it already, i kept playing for 2-3 months :lol:
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
Peralisc9001

Postby Peralisc9001 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:29 am

Oh and apparently asking for guilds to be useful is offtopic to alteil. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
~ Retired ~
Peralisc9001

Next

Return to General Off Topic