Kings and Legends

TCG's

Kings and Legends

Postby ICAC123 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:44 pm

Homepage:
http://kingsandlegends.com

Wiki:
http://wiki.kingsandlegends.com/index.php/Main_Page

Game is not as strategic as alteil but still worth a try: you might like it.
ICAC123

Re: Kings and Legends

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:05 pm

Woah! That game looks fun, although it appears to be a copy of heroes of might & magic. Have to try it!

So how long have you been playing it?

What does it cost on average for a good deck? How much have you spent on it? Are you happy with the results?

How big is the difference between free player and paying players?

How much fun do you personally have playing it?

Any suggestions you want to give to anyone who signs up and plays it? I will try it out, but maybe you could share few tricks before i make some silly mistakes and keep restarting my account.

Anyways glad you shared it since it does look awesome!
Cheers mate!
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:27 pm

Picked ranger. The game is fun overall. Looks like a lot of autoplay options are available. :D

Nickname: Organgrinder

feel free to add as friend @_@
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
Peralisc9001

Postby gadu » Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:55 pm

Too simplisitic for me.
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby ICAC123 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:17 pm

Peralisc9001 wrote:Woah! That game looks fun, although it appears to be a copy of heroes of might & magic. Have to try it!

So how long have you been playing it?

What does it cost on average for a good deck? How much have you spent on it? Are you happy with the results?

How big is the difference between free player and paying players?

How much fun do you personally have playing it?

Any suggestions you want to give to anyone who signs up and plays it? I will try it out, but maybe you could share few tricks before i make some silly mistakes and keep restarting my account.

Anyways glad you shared it since it does look awesome!
Cheers mate!

1. I have played it for 2 hours now: Open Beta started like 1 or 2 days ago.

2. Paying players can buy VIP LvLs and get certain high lvl cards faster, but as a free player you get alot of silver and gold (later on):

3. Seriously: I have a lot of fun playing it: there is a single player campaign, you can combine cards to make stronger ones, there is an Auction House, you can go offline and still gather ressources, improve your equipment, PVP Arena ( 1vs1, 2vs2, 4vs4), there's a CO-OP arena for Boss Battles/Chains...

4. Like I said before: been playing it for like 2-3 hours now, so I dont have much tips to give you, but: do all the dailies if possible, claim all the reward events (there are daily achievements just for logging in), generally explore the town map and several (blincking icons) for free stuff: once you figure it out, you can get a lot of stuff for free on a daily basis.

5. BTW you dont get any gold the first lvls (1-18), but later on you'll get a lot of it doing daily PVP/PVE and quests.

6. Dont get fooled on the basic/generac units in the first LvLs: later on there are some awesome and unique cards (3* - 6*).

@gadu:
Just try it out for like 1-2 hours and check out the AH and the town map. The game is very simplistic in PVE for the lower lvls but it gets a lot more strategic later on.
ICAC123

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:30 pm

It's more fun than alteil, thus obviously i'll play that instead.

Level 15 here after 2-3 hours lol!
~ Retired ~
Peralisc9001

Postby Peralisc9001 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:36 am

Wow there are damn many ex-alteil and current alteil players in that game, they just don't tell everyone they rather play that game.
~ Retired ~
Peralisc9001

Postby hexagram » Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:15 pm

no wonder people leave

one of the few forums where they allow advertising competitor games

'Don't worry be happy' Bob Marley
Too much negatively be happy and :)

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

free player till level 190. If I can do it so can you.
hexagram

Postby Peralisc9001 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:30 pm

Bullsheet.

It's not a communist forum, true but it has nothing to do with people leaving. Most have played other games or try out other games.

Alteil got so many good suggestions in the past. It's awkward to see them implemented into another game.
Just of how much more appealing and popular alteil would be if it had the bonuses of kings and legends. Add to that the minigames from alteil jp (of which some idiots complained being advertised lol) and you got an amazing game that has a stable playerbase.

But so far there is only the lack of change that alteil is left with.
This is a business it needs to become more competitive.
Or you might as well sue other games for being more appealing.
~ Retired ~
Peralisc9001

Postby Dean » Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:25 pm

Its a really fun game. A lot of reward for playing and a really good guild system.

The cards are not really balanced but you are usually matchup with an opponent of the same strength so it's not a big deal.

I recommend if you want to take a small break of Alteil.
Dean

Next

Return to Zugateroza's Crypt