Peralisc9001 wrote:Woah! That game looks fun, although it appears to be a copy of heroes of might & magic. Have to try it!
So how long have you been playing it?
What does it cost on average for a good deck? How much have you spent on it? Are you happy with the results?
How big is the difference between free player and paying players?
How much fun do you personally have playing it?
Any suggestions you want to give to anyone who signs up and plays it? I will try it out, but maybe you could share few tricks before i make some silly mistakes and keep restarting my account.
Anyways glad you shared it since it does look awesome!
1. I have played it for 2 hours now: Open Beta started like 1 or 2 days ago.
2. Paying players can buy VIP LvLs and get certain high lvl cards faster, but as a free player you get alot of silver and gold (later on):
3. Seriously: I have a lot of fun playing it: there is a single player campaign, you can combine cards to make stronger ones, there is an Auction House, you can go offline and still gather ressources, improve your equipment, PVP Arena ( 1vs1, 2vs2, 4vs4), there's a CO-OP arena for Boss Battles/Chains...
4. Like I said before: been playing it for like 2-3 hours now, so I dont have much tips to give you, but: do all the dailies if possible, claim all the reward events (there are daily achievements just for logging in), generally explore the town map and several (blincking icons) for free stuff: once you figure it out, you can get a lot of stuff for free on a daily basis.
5. BTW you dont get any gold the first lvls (1-18), but later on you'll get a lot of it doing daily PVP/PVE and quests.
6. Dont get fooled on the basic/generac units in the first LvLs: later on there are some awesome and unique cards (3* - 6*).
Just try it out for like 1-2 hours and check out the AH and the town map. The game is very simplistic in PVE for the lower lvls but it gets a lot more strategic later on.