Unknown SS

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Unknown SS

Postby gadu » Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:38 am

Was returning 1 unit just not good enough?

QQ.
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Re: Unknown SS

Postby Romdeau » Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:51 am

Nope.
Romdeau

Postby sunbunman » Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:35 am

Combo with garfath SS, removal grim and on field dion/mystere/volfied/aano for best result. Remove 4 units in one turn @.@
Falkow {Water | Fluidity = Elusion} ∈ Win
sunbunman

Postby gadu » Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:55 pm

Captain Hook works pretty well too. Twice as good as Shelby.
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby naptime » Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:59 am

sunbunman wrote:Combo with garfath SS, removal grim and on field dion/mystere/volfied/aano for best result. Remove 4 units in one turn @.@

https://alteil-login.apocoplay.com/audi ... 41e9a797c9
turn 10. almost anyway, cuz turn 11. :cry:
not that I have an opinion on whether it should be changed or not; was just surprised because I didn't know it existed. and props to rival for pulling it off.
naptime

Postby xideruS » Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:01 am

naptime wrote:
sunbunman wrote:Combo with garfath SS, removal grim and on field dion/mystere/volfied/aano for best result. Remove 4 units in one turn @.@

https://alteil-login.apocoplay.com/audi ... 41e9a797c9
turn 10. almost anyway, cuz turn 11. :cry:
not that I have an opinion on whether it should be changed or not; was just surprised because I didn't know it existed. and props to rival for pulling it off.

it was me xD
you know how hard for me was beat that sexy bunny file ? ;)
xideruS

Postby naptime » Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:20 pm

xideruS wrote:it was me xD
you know how hard for me was beat that sexy bunny file ? ;)

^^ someone (scientiafide?) suggested adding Advent, and it's actually been quite useful.
i felt like i spent half the match spamming sp generators :D
naptime

Postby brwonjett » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:21 am

Every good game rewards it's players. Granted, that reward doesn't have to necessarily be digital goods; sometimes, the reward can simply be in taking part in a good story and seeing how it ends, or a feeling of accomplishment after taking on a particularly difficult challenge. While I find alteil's mechanics to be unique, fun, and interesting (I can't think of any game that's similar), I do agree with pera in that the game is lacking in encouragement for a player to keep playing.
brown
brwonjett

Postby Callonia » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:32 am

brwonjett wrote:Every good game rewards it's players. Granted, that reward doesn't have to necessarily be digital goods; sometimes, the reward can simply be in taking part in a good story and seeing how it ends, or a feeling of accomplishment after taking on a particularly difficult challenge. While I find alteil's mechanics to be unique, fun, and interesting (I can't think of any game that's similar), I do agree with pera in that the game is lacking in encouragement for a player to keep playing.

How can it be fun when the err usa team have it out for refess sphere as whole. The amount of hate is silly. Bazillion useless units in refess that still haven't been errata'd yet.
Callonia

Postby Pikeru » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:50 am

I can't disagree with what you say Call, but I'd like to add that the other spheres have countless useless units as well. Moonlight Warrior? Just play any lycan. Magic Sword Dual-Wielder? Not even mage soldiers finally being viable has helped her. Frost Bow Archer and Sorcerer Guard? Not happening. I'll be happy seeing any unplayed cards get much-deserved buffs.
The video BlackSun has never seen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKUgX232Qwc
Pikeru

Next

Return to Alteil General Discussion