Errata Suggestion Thread

User suggestions to improve the game

Errata Suggestion Thread

Postby Aoi » Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:33 pm

So I have been messing around with playing lv 4 Dutchy but I noticed that their lv 4 non characters are pretty awful except for the new shock trooper. For Example Cursed Crest Swordsman 50 Hp, 50 Atk, 0 Def, 3 Agl, Rng 1. His action cost 0 sp but It hits 2 random units, and gives him -10 Hp. So I get that his flavor text says he kills his own allies, but there is almost never a good reason to use his action, since most likely he is gonna hit one enemy and one ally. In fact after trying it 5 times he only hit the 2 enemies once.

So I believe he deserves a buff either in skill or stats, to make him actually worth using.

So below please post units that deserve to be buffed up, and give some support as to why, and maybe just maybe, they will look at this thread and consider our suggestions.
ImageImage
Aoi

Re: Errata Suggestion Thread

Postby Icyglare » Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:43 pm

maybeh not, I've seen it only as a one time use unit when the person is SP genning for something bigger
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Re: Errata Suggestion Thread

Postby GonFreeces31 » Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:21 pm

That cursed soldier used to be fine back in sets 4-7, people just chronically used him improperly. The disad isn't really a disad if you play him turn 3 (shade pact cursed soldier). If he could get an attack or two off he was totally worth using. He's just like a poor man's version of Soul Keeper / Phim. She is an amazing open for mid/big lawtia files but for some reason people wouldn't understand that and kept trying to make gimic files with her so people thought she sucked.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau