Icyman2 wrote:you made the trello board private
on the new site, "see gameplay" looks like "bee gameplay"
image partially blocked off
that play for free button is tacky. otherwise it looks great.
I'm still fiddling around with some ideas.
- This is the high res version. Lower res versions to come.
- The boxes on the bottom will still be tweaked a bit to look nicer
- The free play button is a placeholder
- I'm thinking of having the right menu button say "collapse" to change the header to a dropdown style menu
. If this is done the last menu item will turn into "expand" to put it back. This will give more real estate when appropriate
- I'm going to have a login/password box on the top right of the page next to facebook/google+/etc icons. And a register button. When a user logs in it'll change to a logout button and gmail/facebook style chat. Chat can be expanded into windows like this
or collased back into facebook/gmail style chat.