black friday ex pack and sphere ex packs results

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

black friday ex pack and sphere ex packs results

Postby hexagram » Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:52 pm

Feel free to post. Will add my results in a bit as an edit. I have a suspicion alteil range may have caused people to be more likely to get the same cards. Also indicate number of pulls/gran value. and whether normal ex pack or sphere ex pack

edit.I put in about 70 dollars worth of gran. Already got some ex s from prebuilts. Got playsets of some exs and 2 of some playable. Missed some. Got 1 of a few. But alteil range and due to random chance itself meant I tended to get the same cards. Good and bad since I got playsets of cards but 0/1 copy of other cards. Maybe add more detailed results later
Last edited by hexagram on Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

'Don't worry be happy' Bob Marley
Too much negatively be happy and :)

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

free player till level 190. If I can do it so can you.
hexagram

Re: black friday ex pack and sphere ex packs results

Postby Callonia » Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:01 pm

did 4-5 pulls of 10 cards, results bad compared to last year's black friday, stops spending on rarity lotto and spends on set 12 gold packs instead. Although I now have a playset of abel now. And first copy of eskatia and that's basically it.

amusingly enough, the set 12 gold packs made sure I get full set of gun princess yuni and I still have 0 sun gods but at least 1 zagar now. -.- QQs.
Callonia

Postby hexagram » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:19 pm

Callonia wrote:did 4-5 pulls of 10 cards, results bad compared to last year's black friday, stops spending on rarity lotto and spends on set 12 gold packs instead. Although I now have a playset of abel now. And first copy of eskatia and that's basically it.

amusingly enough, the set 12 gold packs made sure I get full set of gun princess yuni and I still have 0 sun gods but at least 1 zagar now. -.- QQs.

ex packs?
sphere pack ?gran or normal pack 300 gran

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

hexagram

Postby Callonia » Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:02 pm

hexagram wrote:
Callonia wrote:did 4-5 pulls of 10 cards, results bad compared to last year's black friday, stops spending on rarity lotto and spends on set 12 gold packs instead. Although I now have a playset of abel now. And first copy of eskatia and that's basically it.

ex packs?
sphere pack ?gran or normal pack 300 gran

nah, rarity up lotto. Pulls sucked for me so i stopped.
and pulled set 12 gold packs instead.
Callonia

Postby hexagram » Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:58 pm

yep i did 250 ish pulls of hyper lotto results similar to normal lotto I think. Got one good 5 star which I recycled 3 4stars rest mostly 1 stars. Lets say about 10-15 2 stars?

Recycle rate 85%. Now I calcualted the recycle rate it was ok I guess. No wonder some guys were investing tons of moneys into it

hexagram

Postby CallMeWBC » Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:52 pm

That was my first pull btw. Not a single 3/4/5*. I spent a total of around 6000G and the overall result was crappy.

On the other hand, LalaAndy got a **** load of new 4*/5* since most of his pulls gave him more than 100% recycle rate, so he went crazy with it till he ran out of luck.
CallMeWBC

Postby hexagram » Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:55 pm

seems to be how it works people may even benefit from the bad luck of others and vice versa. Maybe system averages it out to the recycle rate they set.

Think its more just to do with the alteil range and since it is random you may get lucky or unlucky but if you consistently do a ton of total pulls at reguallary intervals you can minimise this and make it approach the recycle rate they set.

This topic is going off at a tangent may change title and make new topic as no one talked about ex.

hexagram

Postby gadu » Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:06 pm

You have to catch the lotto during a hot period.

I got great cards in the beginning, but later on, recycled some 5* and got crap, basically throwing away the rares. Maybe they changed the rates, lol.

Overall happy with the good stuff I got at the beginning.

I did about 3 pulls of 300G Ex on dummy alt and only thing I remember is 2 Igina. Overall not worth it unless you're going to spend a LOT to try to get a playset of stuff.
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby idol » Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:59 am

Ex packs at 300 are pretty decent I have to say. But I'd rather hope for future prebuilts or ex sets.
You need to invest a lot to beat the range, needless to say what if you get redundant cards (thats 50% recycle).

As for hyper rarity lotto (I think it misses the "hyper" text in shop, might be why it is not as good)
I would recommend it because the recycle rate is around 90% from what I see, and you can get set 12 from it.
Does gold box give a 90% rate? I don't think so, so since I am not aiming for set 12 cards only, its a good deal.

This is just my personal perception
Ah... Everything's about MONEY, now that makes much more sense...
idol

Postby Kouseo » Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:16 am

Not sure on the amount of pulls from lotto I made since I recycled a lot of times but I did invest 10 dollars a day so far. So 20 dollars total.

This is what I kept so far:
5*
2 Allind
1 Ariete
1 Beast Hunter Rivera
3 Resource
2 Zalz
1 Vol Agni
1 Unknown

4*
1 Steel
3 Belus