Add an extra folrart arena without lv 3 return and tidal

User suggestions to improve the game

Add an extra folrart arena without lv 3 return and tidal

Postby Peralisc9001 » Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:36 am

For at least one week and see how much more play it will get.
+ Obviously send announcement so people know.

Be amazed at the many people that got fed up with return in the past and come back to try the new arena.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Re: Add an extra folrart arena without lv 3 return and tidal

Postby hexagram » Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:04 am

also no removal soul skills and no removal grims.

Maybe limit it to one.

'Don't worry be happy' Bob Marley
Too much negatively be happy and :)

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

free player till level 190. If I can do it so can you.
hexagram

Postby hexagram » Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:46 am

Add an extra arena without fire arrow and ball of flame

Postby GonFreeces31 » Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:30 pm
It's obvious. Grim spam noobs annoy too many people. They should do this so that the people who fight fair can duel man v man.

alteil pls

GonFreeces31

Re: Add an extra arena without fire arrow and ball of flame

Postby hexagram » Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:35 pm
fire arrow and ball of flame is a bit more balanced then return

fire arrow user -3sp . opponent likely one unit dead(-1sp if revives it ,-0sp if non-free reviver+ free revive ability cards like ork king, alleria... protect and force you to target a certain card) likely lose one unit. Lot easier to counter- many heal opens even counter with grim.

return user -3sp -1card. opponent -3sp + loses field presence for a turn usually a key unit since targeted. Forces low sp environment.

plus return is much more easy to use off sphere/splash avoiding the trait of having weaker units as falkrow when using grim. A lot harder to counter. Miracle fruit 50/50 if 3 targetable units opponent will just return 3rd.
Too much negatively in forums and world be happy and :)

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

hexagram

Re: Add an extra arena without fire arrow and ball of flame

Postby GonFreeces31 » Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:40 pm
It's not about return. I'm just sick of people getting free wins by spamming cheap damage spam grimes. Just want fair fights! pls

hexagram

Postby hexagram » Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:48 am

Basically make a arena without any return grimores or damage grimores(e.g fire arrow,overdose...) or buff/ nerf grimmores (hit all spheres equally), removal soul skills,op sp generating soul skills(pom all +3sp ss,)no op sp drainers(e.g. fierte, gafc,set11 version of gafc, violet,zalzgul,...) op buff soul skills(30/30,ork king), op damage soul skills limited to one copy(mitzett,esria&astaforce),no rasam or emmana soul skill ,op sp generators limited to 1 copy(owl sage,miffyre,folrart commander,...lvl 2red/yellow warrior) or units with op imbalanced removal effects e.g. gaissoul. This arena will probably be less busy but sure a decent amout of people will play there. No op revival. Once a unit is dead no come back (no ork king,allera,lvl1 carbuncle...no lvl 3 undead card that returns 5 cards for 3sp though revial soul/return soul skills fine)

Basically in area there will be no/ very little falkrow although there are very viable non-grimore falkrow files.Also it will be rampan with big files as they will have a field day in this non removal environment only maybe en will be able to compete or a swarm of lvl 3s with great synergy

I would very much like to play in this arena

Let people atleast play there files and units and slowly destroy each other in the war of attrition that is the scrub arena

I think I summed up most of the OP and strong mechanics.

Why not make a completely new and balanced game while your at it from the foundation up. Call it I do not know alteil 2 sounds fine till you think of a better name. Actually I quite like the sound of that think it will stick.
Last edited by hexagram on Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

hexagram

Postby Callonia » Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:11 am

Callonia

Postby hexagram » Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:16 am

I am actually being serious

hexagram

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau