Add an extra arena without fire arrow and ball of flame

User suggestions to improve the game

Add an extra arena without fire arrow and ball of flame

Postby GonFreeces31 » Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:30 am

It's obvious. Grim spam noobs annoy too many people. They should do this so that the people who fight fair can duel man v man.

alteil pls
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Re: Add an extra arena without fire arrow and ball of flame

Postby hexagram » Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:35 am

fire arrow and ball of flame is a bit more balanced then return

fire arrow user -3sp . opponent likely one unit dead(-1sp if revives it ,-0sp if non-free reviver+ free revive ability cards like ork king, alleria... protect and force you to target a certain card) likely lose one unit. Lot easier to counter- many heal opens even counter with grim.

return user -3sp -1card. opponent -3sp + loses field presence for a turn usually a key unit since targeted. Forces low sp environment.

plus return is much more easy to use off sphere/splash avoiding the trait of having weaker units as falkrow when using grim. A lot harder to counter. Miracle fruit 50/50 if 3 targetable units opponent will just return 3rd.

'Don't worry be happy' Bob Marley
Too much negatively be happy and :)

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

free player till level 190. If I can do it so can you.
hexagram

Postby GonFreeces31 » Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:40 am

It's not about return. I'm just sick of people getting free wins by spamming cheap damage spam grimes. Just want fair fights! pls
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby hexagram » Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:02 am

Already a thread on this alternate arena including your suggestion thread needs a name change though see viewtopic.php?f=50&t=13956&p=184586&sid=18c5a60ea85d2d58f13feeffcb4dedd3#p184586

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

hexagram

Postby Callonia » Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:12 am

Callonia

Postby CainHyde » Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:44 am

GonFreeces31 wrote:It's obvious. Grim spam noobs annoy too many people. They should do this so that the people who fight fair can duel man v man.

+1
I am already sick after killing endless amount of Gowen OHKO heroes, they kept summoning EX Mercenary girl to make me unable to iczer them to death while summoning Ball of Lame/Fire Arror/Etc to pinpoint my card that already have no more copy in file.

F!
U!
C!
K!

And no, this is not only Solar Kingdom.
WK, Mermaid, and Crest also get wiped out by several cheap open damage spam in a row.

You want to blame me for putting so many card in field?
Tell me how to defeat Lamelate or Bringer or Giant Arcsomething with only 1 unit card.
"Humans fall to corruption.
So too do saints and heroes.
There is no stopping it.
That in itself is salvation."
CainHyde

Postby Pikeru » Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:16 am

CainHyde wrote:You want to blame me for putting so many card in field?
Tell me how to defeat Lamelate or Bringer or Giant Arcsomething with only 1 unit card.

Assassin SS. Diondora. They don't even care whether it's the 1st, 2nd or 3rd copy.
The video BlackSun has never seen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKUgX232Qwc
Pikeru

Postby CainHyde » Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:50 am

Pikeru wrote:
CainHyde wrote:You want to blame me for putting so many card in field?

Assassin SS. Diondora. They don't even care whether it's the 1st, 2nd or 3rd copy.

Assassin SS need at least 2 card.
1 Assassin and 1 Kurib-- er... sacrificial unit.
And Dio is broken, everyone already knew it.
There is no stopping it.
CainHyde

Postby hexagram » Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:54 am

hexagram wrote:Basically make a arena without any return grimores or damage grimores(e.g fire arrow,overdose...) or buff/ nerf grimmores (hit all spheres equally), removal soul skills,op sp generating soul skills(pom all +3sp ss,)no op sp drainers(e.g. fierte, gafc,set11 version of gafc, violet,zalzgul,...) op buff soul skills(30/30,ork king), op damage soul skills limited to one copy(mitzett,esria&astaforce),no rasam or emmana soul skill ,op sp generators limited to 1 copy(owl sage,miffyre,folrart commander,...lvl 2red/yellow warrior) or units with op imbalanced removal effects e.g. gaissoul. This arena will probably be less busy but sure a decent amout of people will play there. No op revival. Once a unit is dead no come back (no ork king,allera,lvl1 carbuncle...no lvl 3 undead card that returns 5 cards for 3sp though revial soul/return soul skills fine)

Basically in area there will be no/ very little falkrow although there are very viable non-grimore falkrow files.Also it will be rampan with big files as they will have a field day in this non removal environment only maybe en will be able to compete or a swarm of lvl 3s with great synergy

I would very much like to play in this arena

Let people atleast play there files and units and slowly destroy each other in the war of attrition that is the scrub arena

I think I summed up most of the OP and strong mechanics.

Why not make a completely new and balanced game while your at it from the foundation up. Call it I do not know alteil 2 sounds fine till you think of a better name. Actually I quite like the sound of that think it will stick.

hexagram

Postby CainHyde » Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:38 am

Can't read.
Font too small.
There is no stopping it.
CainHyde

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau