More rewards for players with membership

User suggestions to improve the game

More rewards for players with membership

Postby hexagram » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:33 pm

Take a leaf out of alteil japans books.

Every month on a certain date players get a reward for being a member- premium account.

Not sure exactly want but for usa something like a random 3-4*or some point cards would be nice or a playset of a 2* just as an idea

Also every 6 months they have a bigger reward instead for those who have been a member atleast for the last 2/3 months to stop people just buying a small amount 1 month before.

for usa a random 5*, or playset of a 3* would be nice or 50 pt cards

I feel if you do something like above premium players will be better appreciated.

On top of that japan alteil has a lot more events and free giveaways at that.

edit The every 1 month thing will also incentise people to spend and the every 6 month will incentice higher spending. If implemented reduce premium account time for all accounts to something like 1 year as those memberships are from older companies. As compensation give extra replay slots according to how much longer premium was

Also lots of people want more file file slots- maybe make this purchasable like the theatre or make it 30 or even 50 instead of 20
Last edited by hexagram on Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:51 pm, edited 4 times in total.

'Don't worry be happy' Bob Marley
Too much negatively be happy and :)

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

free player till level 190. If I can do it so can you.
hexagram

Re: More rewards for players with membership

Postby hexagram » Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:29 pm

+1 bump

I want to find the views of other premium players to see if they agree or disagree. As a free player till recently I believe premium is not really worth it just for a few replay slots and 10 extra file slots.

Spending options are ok some better than others but I will happily revert to being a free player and not spending again as I did for the last year and 190 levels. Such a scheme would reward the paying customers not overly compared to free guys but also incenticise more people to spend.

Win win situation for alteil me thinks

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

hexagram

Postby Scientiafide » Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:36 pm

Yea as it stands now being a premium member doesn't mean anything at all. Right now I'm a premium member all the way until 2023.... And I only have 5 replay slots.... The extra file slots are a nice convenience, but a player doesn't really need them.

I mean, to me having premium membership actually mean something would be a nice way of alteil saying, "Thank you for supporting our game." I wouldn't put it at the top of the priority list or anything since there are a lot of other stuff that should be worked on first, but it would definitely be nice if they did something with this.

Scientiafide

Postby Callonia » Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:44 pm

Scientiafide wrote:Yea as it stands now being a premium member doesn't mean anything at all. Right now I'm a premium member all the way until 2023.... And I only have 5 replay slots.... The extra file slots are a nice convenience, but a player doesn't really need them.

I mean, to me having premium membership actually mean something would be a nice way of alteil saying, "Thank you for supporting our game." I wouldn't put it at the top of the priority list or anything since there are a lot of other stuff that should be worked on first, but it would definitely be nice if they did something with this.

I have 271 replay slots, you're doing it wrong xD
Callonia

Postby hexagram » Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:46 pm

Maybe that is the problem some people have membership for a riduculous amout of time from before when gamepot and media blasters owned it. Now it is a different company

Maybe if they implement this reward system they should reduce the max starting members ship to 2/3 years or something like that. to incentise them to implement this system

hexagram

Postby Callonia » Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:10 pm

hexagram wrote:Maybe that is the problem some people have membership for a riduculous amout of time from before when gamepot and media blasters owned it. Now it is a different company

Maybe if they implement this reward system they should reduce the max starting members ship to 2/3 years or something like that. to incentise them to implement this system

huh? each time you buy gran membership gets lengthened. I buy plenty times enough to get membership til 2028. the information on membership length is right there in the cashier

Good incentive would be a 5* of your choice every 3 months or something. Which means after 9 months i finally get three copies of sun god yus, implement this alteil quick.
$10.00 = 1 month of premium. that's the cheapest.

$100.00 = 12 months of premium.
That's cheaper than world of warcraft for one year subscription which is 180$ for 12 months. And replay slots is only 100 gran apiece. Although i think premium is fine the way it is but probably needs something more to entice free players to go sure, imma spend. Like free cards or something.
Callonia

Postby ZeroMan » Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:14 pm

personally i want more file slots because i just like to play a bunch of different files and hate getting rid of my old ones. an extra pull from daily lotto a day would be nice. added bonuses to the host and players for when the tournaments are finished. (like the host gets a decent boost in personal prize and players get a boost in their prizes)
ZeroMan

Postby Logress » Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:59 am

Not a bad idea if I could think of a good way to impliment it. But dosn't Japan charge extra for premium? Or did they finally get over that?
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Postby Callonia » Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:57 am

Logress wrote:Not a bad idea if I could think of a good way to impliment it. But dosn't Japan charge extra for premium? Or did they finally get over that?

Well, I don't like the way japan does their premium from what i can understand, last time I checked.

gotta pay for premium access then gotta pay again for ability to buy replay slots then you can start buying slots which is silly. Double dipping.
Callonia

Postby Icyman2 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:40 pm

i think slots are way too expensive. how much data is needed to store a replay anyways?
Icyman2

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau