Affeemina

Strategies and Card File Construction

Affeemina

Postby gadu » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:32 am

Most of the Duchy units already have a really high base attack so what kind of a file would Affee be good with? Angry Mob and Halberd Soldier are good units to use with her, but it seems like the best Duchy don't need attack buffs.
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Re: Affeemina

Postby Icyglare » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:59 am

Well, disagree about atk buffs but I don't know many non-character units that can really use perm atk buffs because Crest doesn't usually survive anything.
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby Icyman2 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:01 am

look at her like a level 2 stopper for your file. A good lawtia rush has level 2s in order to fill up the blanks when you have something dying (especially if it's big) but only 2 sp that turn and can't play a lvl 3.
Icyman2

Postby gadu » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:14 am

That's true Icyman. I think Verlaat & Eskatia would be better than Affee though since +1 AGI seems more useful and you can counter the pesky night time units too.
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby Romdeau » Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:54 am

Halberd and Shock trooper.
Romdeau

Postby idol » Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:27 am

The problem with E&V is that you need a moxy to get 2 Refess, and I think the core concept of Crest is aiming for constant dmg out put.
I think E&V works better with SK where they have more royalty and can utilize royal guard.
Ah... Everything's about MONEY, now that makes much more sense...
idol

Postby tropireno » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:43 pm

You can use her on Crest Paladin to let him be threatening. Or any tank for that matter. Crest has a few tanky units that can make use of the permanent buff for more than 1 turn.
tropireno

Postby hexagram » Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:02 pm

Sure there are viable files using either.

With over 600 cards and with only up to about 7 unique units in your file excluding great spirits there are plenty of options.

Some more optimal that others and some with better matchups vs certain things. Also depends on your card pool

'Don't worry be happy' Bob Marley
Too much negatively be happy and :)

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

free player till level 190. If I can do it so can you.
hexagram

Postby Aoi » Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:48 pm

Affeemina is great, she lets shock trooper meet his quota of 100 atk way quicker, and alot of dutchy have a atk minimum they need for other skills, like private guard, crest samurai, lady pali and even blitz later when you can't just get it by her start skill. Affeemina can use the atk of another with her action and is easier to get on field then crest pali making her a better choice to pick if you don't have space for that many units.
ImageImage
Aoi

Postby VertuHonagan » Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:17 pm

I use her along with Crest Paladin to buff the new Grand Duke's set 12 cards. Using them to perma buff those two cards are a great combo. Allows you to one hit kill a stardragon with both Afeemina and Grand Dukes Shock trooper. Not to mention buffing Grand Duke's Shock Trooper along with his natural buff allows you to get to the 100 attack faster and allows for his close skill to activate more often. Using her to buff Grand Duke's Private Guard early on is also a Plus. A 5 agi 50 Atk unit is great to have turn 4.
Train ninjas and save the world from evil on NinjaManager.com!
VertuHonagan

Return to Annarose's Sanctum