What sphere and unit do you find yourself associating with?

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

What sphere and unit do you find yourself associating with?

Postby Kemious » Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:05 pm

Pretty self explanatory is it ^_^ ? Which card and sphere do you Associate yourself with the most and why.

It should be a no brainier which sphere represents me, Refess, However I take a step further and call myself a Refess/Lawita Like the TGC Inquisitor cards. As for which card Represents me the best , well that took a fair amount of time to discern . Initially I considered myself some one along the lines of Aliria or Garath, But my play doesn't quite match up with those two. Safaria came next naturally, But a like the cunning. Naturally Next I thought Auivault surely had to fit me. and again nope.

It wasn't until I took another look at Messaria that I found the unit that best described my play style in its entirety. Sacrificing my unit frantically in order to gain an advantage while supporting my units and putting my enemies in disadvantageous situations.
Last edited by Kemious on Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
His blood is of iron and his heart of glass
He survived through countless battles
Not even once retreating
Not even once being victorious
The bearer lies here alone
Thus, my life needs no meaning
This body is made out infinite swords
Kemious

Re: What sphere and unit do you find yourself associating wi

Postby gadu » Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:13 pm

I'm not sure about me, but Fargone could be Angry Mob. :x Of course, the ring leader old man standing at the center of the mob. ;)
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby Khiruki » Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:16 pm

Hell if I know. Does cuteness count as a sphere?

Card? ...Ehh... Wizard Archer of Regus? Pinpoint is a fun skill.
ImageImage
Khiruki

Postby Ropey » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:03 pm

Dandan, cos I like to hit hard and hit hard again.
"My mind is not for rent to any god or government"

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Postby harvest4god » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:07 pm

For me, it's Allind. I don't know what, but I always like playing files with him in it.
harvest4god

Postby sunbunman » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:02 pm

For me it would have to be the plundering girl or Reia (probably close to Reia), take what you can and use it against them :lol:
Falkow {Water | Fluidity = Elusion} ∈ Win
sunbunman

Postby CainHyde » Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:17 am

Well... I think my sphere is either Refess or Lawtia.
I like playing Refess, but my most favorite part of playing is everytime I managed to counter after get bullied by other sphere in the beginning.
So enduring enemy attack and trick, while preparing resources to counter the enemy and somehow in the end I managed to win.

Card: Probably Zangadylan (Enduring the enemy attack while devouring all of my enemy) or Aliria (Help me to endure and survive enemy superior force while preparing to counter) or Judie (Usually the sign that my counter has started).

Zangadylan and Aliria both also the card that help me to stop my losing streak in Crest.
Before getting them, I used to have several loss in a row while I'm still in Crest.
And Judie is my first card that stopped my Solar Kingdom losing streak in Folrart. :D
"Humans fall to corruption.
So too do saints and heroes.
There is no stopping it.
That in itself is salvation."
CainHyde

Postby Callonia » Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:59 am

If its fun, I play it. First unit I ever liked was Sergis. Still play him to this day and is making all kinds of people regret not packing corruption and pure terror grimioes anymore.
Callonia

Postby Pikeru » Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:55 am

My friends have told me years ago my Yugioh personification is Silent Magician. Along those lines, Folrart Mage would be a close equivalent here. Having said that, my sphere persona would unquestionably be Falkow, but I'll take that step further and say Falkow/Refess describes me even better. Just how Folrart Mage is an off-color wizard herself.
The video BlackSun has never seen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKUgX232Qwc
Pikeru

Postby angelspawns » Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:42 am

"I am merciful. I preach forgiveness instead of vengeance. These hands are not made for killing, instead i will bare your pain and heal your wounds. For i believe... in the power of Love.
But don't be fooled. You may see it as my weakness, but it wields the power to stop even the strongest of warriors.

As i spare your life, you'll soon realise... it is I who grows stronger. And it is my kindness that'll stop you.

I am Mayleen."

- Her skillset embodies everything i like about refess, and TGC in particulair. (yes yes, i know... she is a Solar Priest) I play very passive and prefer fieldbuilding over killing. Gravan is one of my favorite Refess units with his counter.
angelspawns

Next

Return to Alteil General Discussion