Hammer Soldier sucks.

User suggestions to improve the game

Hammer Soldier sucks.

Postby Callonia » Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:55 pm

Had one with 135 hp, It somehow not get hit for like 5 turns in a row. I lose cuz he hits for 15 damage.

Bye bye nice warrior file i had. Deleted, go away useless hammer soldier. I regret giving you a chance, but I see that you're equally bad as blessed acolyte now. Gtfo hammer soldier.

Oh and nerf rng rawr.
Callonia

Re: Hammer Soldier sucks.

Postby GonFreeces31 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:22 pm

He might be good if we get those new arenas proposed here such as no return arena and no fire arrow arenas.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Callonia » Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:26 pm

GonFreeces31 wrote:He might be good if we get those new arenas proposed here such as no return arena and no fire arrow arenas.

Nah, he just didn't get hit. for five turns in a row where there was like 10 attacks unleashed. So i was forced to attack with 15, 30, 40 attack power units which hammer soldier was gimp.

I repeat, returns and fire arrows have nothing to do with this topic.

Hammer soldier simply didn't get hit and my opponent somehow haxxed rng to make sure his attacks didn't hit my hammer soldier so i would've killed at least 1-2 units a turn instead of 0-1 a turn.

Since you insist into turning this into a nerf return thread.

Very well.

I will tell you what my experience today on alteil was.

8 opponents I faced, 6 of them spammed wizard kingdom while spamming returns.
1 refess/lawtia with removal/engage spam.
1 booty doll sp drain spam.

Against my poor lvl 3 solar kingdom rush with no ex lappiere.

Experience was highly unpleasant.
all the combo players quit it seems while only abusers stayed behind to keep on abusing.

Enjoy your falkow dominance for you only can battle against other return lovers enjoy.

Logging off to play world of tanks where my tank isn't removed from the match every match.
Callonia

Postby Pikeru » Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:05 am

GonFreeces31 wrote:He might be good if we get those new arenas proposed here such as no return arena and no fire arrow arenas.

Fire Arrow can't do 135 damage even at its max and BoF doesn't come anywhere close.
The video BlackSun has never seen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKUgX232Qwc
Pikeru

Postby Anima13 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:38 am

Callonia wrote:I will tell you what my experience today on alteil was.

This is funny because yesterday what I met/saw was 70% lawtia and 20% refess :D.
Btw do you run folrart heavy knight? super anti falkow unit.
Anima13

Postby Callonia » Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:51 pm

Anima13 wrote:
Callonia wrote:I will tell you what my experience today on alteil was.

This is funny because yesterday what I met/saw was 70% lawtia and 20% refess :D.
Btw do you run folrart heavy knight? super anti falkow unit.

Nah, was playing hammer soldier/folrart swordswoman/ folrart greatsword and folrart archer cuz i wanted to try it out. Too bad falkow felt like not letting me try it out.

And how on earth is folrart heavy knight anti falkow unit, everytime i tried to use him, he meets his end on business end of regus magic greatsword abuse guy. or you're playing against terrible falkow players. He always get 1-2 shot even when i summon him early then falkow just focus their returns on other guys in my field.
Callonia

Postby Scientiafide » Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:14 pm

Hammer Soldier is not that bad. He's been in all of my EX lap files, which across it's iterations over the past month has gone 15-5. I prefer him over the other lvl 3 Solar Kingdom tanks to be honest. I don't like Folrart Heavy Knight, for example, because he has a good chance of engaging himself midgame/endgame for +10 def when you need him to be attacking.

Anyway, if you're running lvl 3 Solar Kingdom, you probably should be running EX lap. Not running EX lap in such a file is like not running Esky in EN, or lvl 4 Miffy in Mid refess. She's a crucial part of that file that helps against several different matchups, and she just all around makes the file better. It kind of sucks that you need an EX card for it (so some people will never be able to make a competitive lvl 3 Solar Kingdom), but that's not all that different from other file types that need EX or rares. I think of it as more of a card acquisition issue instead of a balance issue.

Scientiafide

Postby Callonia » Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:00 pm

Scientiafide wrote:Hammer Soldier is not that bad. He's been in all of my EX lap files, which across it's iterations over the past month has gone 15-5. I prefer him over the other lvl 3 Solar Kingdom tanks to be honest. I don't like Folrart Heavy Knight, for example, because he has a good chance of engaging himself midgame/endgame for +10 def when you need him to be attacking.

Anyway, if you're running lvl 3 Solar Kingdom, you probably should be running EX lap. Not running EX lap in such a file is like not running Esky in EN, or lvl 4 Miffy in Mid refess. She's a crucial part of that file that helps against several different matchups, and she just all around makes the file better. It kind of sucks that you need an EX card for it (so some people will never be able to make a competitive lvl 3 Solar Kingdom), but that's not all that different from other file types that need EX or rares. I think of it as more of a card acquisition issue instead of a balance issue.

I get tired of running ex lap ya know? I felt like mixing it up but abusers just gotta abuse me.

And lvl 4 solar kingdom rush has been known to win without miffyre. I did it alot before miffyre came out.

Folrart heavy knight, u have no idea how self engage screwed me over many times lol. I remember losing few matches because of self engage.

And back to miffyre, I haven't found the sweet spot for miffyre yet because I can't drop her early because files i face will kill her fast where a guardian is needed instead. -.- So i think those guys who drop miffyre early is the lucky sunvabotches.
Callonia

Postby CainHyde » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:11 am

Callonia wrote:And lvl 4 solar kingdom rush has been known to win without miffyre. I did it alot before miffyre came out.

Folrart heavy knight, u have no idea how self engage screwed me over many times lol. I remember losing few matches because of self engage.

And back to miffyre, I haven't found the sweet spot for miffyre yet because I can't drop her early because files i face will kill her fast where a guardian is needed instead. -.- So i think those guys who drop miffyre early is the lucky sunvabotches.

To be honest, Miffy rarely help my Refess file too.
To me, she only really useful against WK, EN without Fierte, and Mystere with no Emana.
She can't be compared with Guardian/Judie/Aliria usefulness.

Folrart Heavy Knight? Never satisfied with him because that self engage. =="
"Humans fall to corruption.
So too do saints and heroes.
There is no stopping it.
That in itself is salvation."
CainHyde

Postby Aoi » Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:36 am

Maybe Folart heavy knight should get something added on to his self engage +10 def thing, I mean look at Jade carbuncle, it does the same thing except it gets a rangeless +15 atk added on.
ImageImage
Aoi

Next

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau