Why did i win?

Strategies and Card File Construction

Why did i win?

Postby Callonia » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:03 pm

And I don't even understand why I won at all. He have a huge sp lead of 5 and has at least minimum of possible 2 return grimoires left over.
If you look u will see that I already take excessive amount of damage and lost like 6 sp in total. Excessive damage as in dead heierrat knight/rifleman knight and wounded heierrat commander and 6 sp drain as in tidalwaved archer scout, return'd fierte, and a neresis -1 sp next turn. Not counting a single revive from heierrat knight though cuz duel ended.

Why didn't he just cast another return on turn 10 and remove fierte for 2nd time and kill heierrat knight again.

I know its a give up cuz he said gg and left so that's not a d/c.

help plz

https://alteil-login.apocoplay.com/audi ... 68b0028d76
Callonia

Re: Why did i win?

Postby gadu » Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:24 pm

Cal, a good grim to add to your file might be that one with beheaded Asta. You play Archer, Asta grim, and falkow player might return his own unit and you get at least two turns of SP generation, while Falkow player loses 3 SP and 2 grims. If you lose the roll, all you really lost was file space.

Otherwise, I would recommend Icyman's opening and Skilllll's advice about using the rankup mercenary instead of Dryad SS. It worked wonders for my MN file.
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby Callonia » Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:29 pm

gadu wrote:Cal, a good grim to add to your file might be that one with beheaded Asta. You play Archer, Asta grim, and falkow player might return his own unit and you get at least two turns of SP generation, while Falkow player loses 3 SP and 2 grims. If you lose the roll, all you really lost was file space.

Otherwise, I would recommend Icyman's opening and Skilllll's advice about using the rankup mercenary instead of Dryad SS. It worked wonders for my MN file.

The fate of esria grim?

What's the skillz's adice?

And what is icyman saying.
Callonia

Postby gadu » Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:43 pm

Callonia wrote:
The fate of esria grim?.

Yup. Too many doll names to remember, sorry.

Callonia wrote:What's the skillz's adice?.

skillll7 wrote:I suggest a version with Dryad Soldier SS being replaced by Heierrat Horseman units.

Callonia wrote:And what is icyman saying.

Icyman2 wrote:Image
Open is 3 gowen 1 refess spores then mini proxy commander revovler. You should always trigger PoM, mostly with spores.
The idea is to sp gen with commander while engage ss stops immediate threats until you can get out your entire field.

I use Mermaid Observer instead of FFS (not shown in this pic :roll: ) so I can use the teleport girl to pull enemies into range of Greg's noob slash or defend myself.

You'd be surprised how effective that L1 Rank-up Mercenary is and the amount of SP you save is just: @_@ :o :shock: @_@ :D
gadu

Postby Callonia » Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:52 pm

But won't you be in trouble when your units get closed by a unlucky ss and you need to revive everything then your field will be weaker because you didn't have gowen sphere at 6?
Callonia

Postby Aoi » Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:10 am

Oh thats why you did that grim instead of dryad. Makes sense, too bad I saw you had no grims besides that and just killed it instead.
ImageImage
Aoi

Postby gadu » Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:20 am

Callonia wrote:But won't you be in trouble when your units get closed by a unlucky ss and you need to revive everything then your field will be weaker because you didn't have gowen sphere at 6?

I thought that too at first, but in practice it is miraculous and consistent in every match. I just fought top RP player's augments and got triple Overdosed so my units were dying left & right, but I kept on casting Rank-up guy. Think of him as MN's great spirit. He also protected my key units from being targeted by Gaiasoul (again) and I won the fight.

Think about it Cal, he can prevent your units from getting returned! You'd be stupid not to use him. ;)
Last edited by gadu on Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
gadu

Postby Callonia » Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:22 am

gadu wrote:
Callonia wrote:But won't you be in trouble when your units get closed by a unlucky ss and you need to revive everything then your field will be weaker because you didn't have gowen sphere at 6?

I thought that too at first, but in practice it is miraculous and consistent in every match. I just fought top RP player's augments and got triple Overdosed so my units were dying left & right, but I kept on casting Rank-up guy. Think of him as MN's great spirit. He also saved me from my key units being targeted by Gaiasoul (again) and I won the fight.

Think about it Cal, he can prevent your units from getting returned! You'd be stupid not to use him. ;)

Show me the replays.
Callonia

Postby gadu » Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:26 am

I'm a free player, so I can't. I can give you a lot of advice about how to play MN though.

Before listening to Skilll & Icy, my MN RP was in 1400's. It is currently 1700's and I'm confident about getting into 1800's. Maybe the sky is the limit. ;)

EDIT:

And don't forget, you can always raise your sphere once you're out of Rank-up guy. After all, PoM SS is same as Dryad except you get the SS to use right away. Mid to late game you will have plenty of SP from Commander's ability raise your sphere if you need to. Usually I don't have to because 3 Rank-up guys are good enough to seal the match.
Last edited by gadu on Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
gadu

Postby Callonia » Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:29 am

I think i gonna just give up and play sword girls online at least knights there can take a hit unlike in alteil.

Cuz i just got owned by spores open cuz he used dragon breath on turn 1 and then iczered me and i'm now out of 3 lp fast. Logs onto sword girls.*
Callonia

Next

Return to Annarose's Sanctum