I won with this awesome deck.... but there was a problem...

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

I won with this awesome deck.... but there was a problem...

Postby ZeroX1999 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:34 am

https://alteil-login.apocoplay.com/audi ... d5047e4de6

This is the awesome duel. I feel that this is a good thing for Hellspawn Zazagul. I hope they reword the skill..

Look at turn 16.... yea... that is a glitch...
ZeroX1999

Re: I won with this awesome deck.... but there was a problem

Postby Kemious » Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:02 am

You are a genius. I swear I have never even considered such a combo. Though I can see the glitch you were talking about. After your display I kinda don't want it fixed.
His blood is of iron and his heart of glass
He survived through countless battles
Not even once retreating
Not even once being victorious
The bearer lies here alone
Thus, my life needs no meaning
This body is made out infinite swords
Kemious

Postby ZeroX1999 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:15 am

Kemious wrote:You are a genius. I swear I have never even considered such a combo. Though I can see the glitch you were talking about. After your display I kinda don't want it fixed.

Thank you, thank you, I'll be here all night =).

It really works well, but the problem stems from the -2 sp from the beginning of next turn... I wish they changed that or keep it the way it is right now with that action skill giving +2sp when used... otherwise CF Zalzagul would be useless. That penalty from KILLING YOUR OWN unit for something like 80+ damage is quite BS. You lose one file space to revive that card and 1 sp for revival and then 2 sp in the beginning of the turn... for what? Killing one unit? If it hit 3 or 2 units with that start skill from CF Zalzagul and still lose 2 sp at beginning of turn I would have no complaints. But for him to kill his own unit to target damage ONE unit is seriously not a fair trade off. And his base stat for agi is too low... it should be 4...50 hp with 20def is nothing in nowadays meta. Too many units can over come that def and make it useless. He is a 5* for heavens sake, make him unique in a good way.
Last edited by ZeroX1999 on Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
ZeroX1999

Postby Aoi » Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:22 am

If your talking about zazagul not coming back due to being grimproof while still in the cem I think thats intentional. While its never clearly stated I assume that units that are grimproof, or ss proof are that way no matter where they are, be it file, on field, cem or out of play its really just implyed that it really doesn't matter where they are since its a trait.
ImageImage
Aoi

Postby ZeroX1999 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:29 am

Aoi wrote:If your talking about zazagul not coming back due to being grimproof while still in the cem I think thats intentional. While its never clearly stated I assume that units that are grimproof, or ss proof are that way no matter where they are, be it file, on field, cem or out of play its really just implyed that it really doesn't matter where they are since its a trait.

If you look carefully at turn 16 you will notice that my sp went from 5 to 11. I should go back and change it to Zalzagul CF (Chaos Form)
ZeroX1999

Postby Aoi » Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:43 am

OH I see now, sorry I assumed the error was the turn since you specified hellspawn/zazagul not chaos. So the glitch is basically, zazagul thinks he killed something, and sent it to the cem, then it gave you the sp thinking the card was sent to the cem. I think it happens like that because the sp gain part is in a seperate clause from the send friendly closed to cem thing. But yeah its still a glitch.
ImageImage
Aoi

Postby hexagram » Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:04 am

turn 16 bug

Chaos form/Zalzagul activated action skill on holy commander/lapierre which was not closed to get +6sp. to make matters worse he still got the normal +2sp next turn.

Also turn 14 chaos form used action skill to get 2sp without returning any closed friendly unit. which is a bug as its skill says and then.

Basically its action skill and maybe its start skill are messed up.

Also am not sure whether it is meant to return sp depending on closed units base level or actual level as level increasing mechanics can be used to generate sp.

'Don't worry be happy' Bob Marley
Too much negatively be happy and :)

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

free player till level 190. If I can do it so can you.
hexagram

Postby ZeroX1999 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:15 am

hexagram wrote:turn 16 bug

Chaos form/Zalzagul activated action skill on holy commander/lapierre which was not closed to get +6sp. to make matters worse he still got the normal +2sp next turn.

Also turn 14 chaos form used action skill to get 2sp without returning any closed friendly unit. which is a bug as its skill says and then.

Basically its action skill and maybe its start skill are messed up.

Also am not sure whether it is meant to return sp depending on closed units base level or actual level as level increasing mechanics can be used to generate sp.

I tested this with Shiva, the Mircle Fruit made it level 7 and using CF Zalzagul's action skill I got back 9 sp.
ZeroX1999

Postby Scientiafide » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:28 pm

Hmm for some reason, the URL doesn't seem to work for me. Anyone else having that problem?

Scientiafide

Postby gadu » Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:42 pm

I find it amusing this is just now being discovered after all this time. It seems nobody thought Zal was worth playing except Zero... Btw Zero, you are a genius. 8-)
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Next

Return to Alteil General Discussion