I won with this awesome deck.... but there was a problem...

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: I won with this awesome deck.... but there was a problem

Postby Callonia » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:14 pm

gadu wrote:I find it amusing this is just now being discovered after all this time. It seems nobody thought Zal was worth playing except Zero... Btw Zero, you are a genius. 8-)


Nah, I just don't like playing big lawtia in general, the lawtia gmb i had was an rare exception.
User avatar
Callonia
 
Posts: 4790
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:49 am

Re: I won with this awesome deck.... but there was a problem

Postby ZeroX1999 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:29 am

Callonia wrote:
gadu wrote:I find it amusing this is just now being discovered after all this time. It seems nobody thought Zal was worth playing except Zero... Btw Zero, you are a genius. 8-)


Nah, I just don't like playing big lawtia in general, the lawtia gmb i had was an rare exception.


@Callonia I think the problem with BIG Lawtia is that the units are not worth the sp most of the time. And mid-lawtia.... they are really frail units with really sh!tty grims.. lawtia just do not have grims, that are low leveled, that are good. Most of them have gimmicks that really need to be addressed before use. Refess got their Hand of God and other grims to really support their units. Faklow... no... I don't even need to write why their grims are good. Gowen, they have fire arrow ball of flames and even the fart of allind is decent. Lawtia... we have a Death Maker.... makes us go 7 lawtia and have a chance to backfire and kill our own unit... 7 sp and -1 sphere is nothing to sneeze at.

@gadu Thanks for the comment. I just got the seasonal card of CF Zalzagul and wanted to use it. If they change CF Zalzagul to the original text.... then I would trash the deck or petition to have them change the "AND THEN gain +2sp[+monster level]" to "Send closed friendly unit to grave. Gain +2sp[+the units level]" If no monster is selected gain +2 sp.
User avatar
ZeroX1999
 
Posts: 374
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:38 pm
Location: Chicago

Re: I won with this awesome deck.... but there was a problem

Postby Callonia » Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:38 am

ZeroX1999 wrote:
Callonia wrote:
gadu wrote:I find it amusing this is just now being discovered after all this time. It seems nobody thought Zal was worth playing except Zero... Btw Zero, you are a genius. 8-)


Nah, I just don't like playing big lawtia in general, the lawtia gmb i had was an rare exception.


@Callonia I think the problem with BIG Lawtia is that the units are not worth the sp most of the time. And mid-lawtia.... they are really frail units with really sh!tty grims.. lawtia just do not have grims, that are low leveled, that are good. Most of them have gimmicks that really need to be addressed before use. Refess got their Hand of God and other grims to really support their units. Faklow... no... I don't even need to write why their grims are good. Gowen, they have fire arrow ball of flames and even the fart of allind is decent. Lawtia... we have a Death Maker.... makes us go 7 lawtia and have a chance to backfire and kill our own unit... 7 sp and -1 sphere is nothing to sneeze at.

@gadu Thanks for the comment. I just got the seasonal card of CF Zalzagul and wanted to use it. If they change CF Zalzagul to the original text.... then I would trash the deck or petition to have them change the "AND THEN gain +2sp[+monster level]" to "Send closed friendly unit to grave. Gain +2sp[+the units level]" If no monster is selected gain +2 sp.


Nah, its more of lack of interest for me. I think death dragon is relatively cool, mercurial dragon of night is cool as well and tha'ts pretty much it for me. Except for Kafhar which i once used in an lulzy aivault file for the funneths against npcs. It worked.
User avatar
Callonia
 
Posts: 4790
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:49 am

Re: I won with this awesome deck.... but there was a problem

Postby ZeroX1999 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:20 am

Callonia wrote:Nah, its more of lack of interest for me. I think death dragon is relatively cool, mercurial dragon of night is cool as well and tha'ts pretty much it for me. Except for Kafhar which i once used in an lulzy aivault file for the funneths against npcs. It worked.


I fell in love with Lawtia. It is my main sphere. Faklow is something I despise and Gowen is seriously one strong beat down deck (Bringer anyone?) or lock down (w/ faeries). Refess... they are just sad...
User avatar
ZeroX1999
 
Posts: 374
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:38 pm
Location: Chicago

Re: I won with this awesome deck.... but there was a problem

Postby Callonia » Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:23 am

ZeroX1999 wrote:
Callonia wrote:Nah, its more of lack of interest for me. I think death dragon is relatively cool, mercurial dragon of night is cool as well and tha'ts pretty much it for me. Except for Kafhar which i once used in an lulzy aivault file for the funneths against npcs. It worked.


I fell in love with Lawtia. It is my main sphere. Faklow is something I despise and Gowen is seriously one strong beat down deck (Bringer anyone?) or lock down (w/ faeries). Refess... they are just sad...


Refess is horrible because USA alteil team hates refess :(

I even heard that they plan to murder carbuncles which is the last playable deck in today's environment.
User avatar
Callonia
 
Posts: 4790
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:49 am

Re: I won with this awesome deck.... but there was a problem

Postby GonFreeces31 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:53 am

Refess is the most played sphere!
The True Hero / Callonia
User avatar
GonFreeces31
 
Posts: 9322
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:20 am
Location: Philadelphia

Re: I won with this awesome deck.... but there was a problem

Postby ZeroX1999 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:20 am

GonFreeces31 wrote:Refess is the most played sphere!


Are you serious? I think Faklow is the most played one... Return is seriously a b!tch and there is no way people would want to give up on that.
User avatar
ZeroX1999
 
Posts: 374
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:38 pm
Location: Chicago

Re: I won with this awesome deck.... but there was a problem

Postby GonFreeces31 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:56 am

Yeah Refess is played almost twice as much as Falkow apparently.
The True Hero / Callonia
User avatar
GonFreeces31
 
Posts: 9322
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:20 am
Location: Philadelphia

Re: I won with this awesome deck.... but there was a problem

Postby Romdeau » Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:26 am

Sphere wise, the most to least used are:

Refess>Lawtia>Gowen>Falkow
User avatar
Romdeau
 
Posts: 7409
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:14 am
Location: California, USA

Re: I won with this awesome deck.... but there was a problem

Postby ZeroX1999 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:39 am

Romdeau wrote:Sphere wise, the most to least used are:

Refess>Lawtia>Gowen>Falkow


Wait.... Refess is used the most? Huh? Where are all of them when I am trying out my new decks? I always get a faklow that returns my crap and gowen with bringer to completely pub stomp my file.
User avatar
ZeroX1999
 
Posts: 374
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:38 pm
Location: Chicago

PreviousNext

Return to Alteil General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests