[Primer] Miffy Control (Work in Progress)

Strategies and Card File Construction

Re: [Primer] Miffy Control (Work in Progress)

Postby Scientiafide » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:35 pm

angelspawns wrote:It's one of the most obvious files free Set11 brought. Dozens of players slapped together Guardian, Judie, Miffy and Verlaat in the first week. I came here to read something about a Refess control file. (units like Mayleen, Safiria, RoyalGuard, Messala, Aano, cem retrieval etc.) Kinda dissapointed I haven't read anything new. Engage&SP SS's been mandatory to Refess to build up a field, and so is passive play first few turns to avoid early Dmg in your buildup... And how is beginning with your SP gen to play bigger units anything new?..

I guess it's a fun read to those completely ignorant to Alteil's past and gameplay. Unfortunatly i wanted to read more about advanced play...

While it is true that it is one of the more common file types folrart has seen, that doesn't mean Icy can't bring in new perspectives and ideas on how to improve the file type (for both file construction and play).

Scientiafide

Postby angelspawns » Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:50 pm

I'm sorry Icy, that was uncalled for. I did come off very negative. Probably has something to do with me getting annoyed by the repetitiveness of Folrart i keep facing. (including this Miffy&Verlaat) But i realise that's a lame excuse, if any.
This game is full of people that don't know how to handle such files and i'm sure your guide will educate many. Not something i look forward to, but oh well... there you have it. ;/
angelspawns

Postby Shadow1798 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:25 am

I've been messing around with this sort of file for the rest week or so. I'm reasonably happy with this file list.

Rapidly Flying Apprentice's Kill Count: 14 Izcers.
Shadow1798

Postby Icyman2 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:29 am

i should finish this but no time
Icyman2

Postby hexagram » Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:45 am

triple engage ss:(

90% of the time engage for 2 turns is better than damage souls

'Don't worry be happy' Bob Marley
Too much negatively be happy and :)

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

free player till level 190. If I can do it so can you.
hexagram

Previous

Return to Annarose's Sanctum