I Wrote a Guide! -Refess Warriors

Strategies and Card File Construction

Re: I Wrote a Guide! -Refess Warriors

Postby idol » Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:14 pm

Check out Master deck resolution, tho its not easy to read
http://alteil.apocoplay.com/rulebook/index.php?page=dueling_rules&subsection=master_stack_resolution

In case of mass extinction, the Iczer who initiated the destruction loses units first. Also, units are removed by location on the battle grid, in numerical order.)

Thats what the rule said, so its confirmed.
Ah... Everything's about MONEY, now that makes much more sense...
idol

Postby Logress » Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:19 am

Mass extinction btw, only applies to true 'all units' or 'all enemies' kind of effects. 'two random units' effects, I believe have the computer randomly pick two units, one after another, so it's random which takes damage 'first'. Feel free to let me know if I'm wrong about that.
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Postby Icyman2 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:26 am

Logress wrote:Mass extinction btw, only applies to true 'all units' or 'all enemies' kind of effects. 'two random units' effects, I believe have the computer randomly pick two units, one after another, so it's random which takes damage 'first'. Feel free to let me know if I'm wrong about that.

I've played magma golem gorilla for quite some time and I remember that 40x2 ss when kill both, if you put golem in a higher slot number, magma will cem a card before gorilla revives magma.
Icyman2

Postby CainHyde » Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:37 am

I don't know about 40 x 2 SS.
But things like Dalos and that Regus Monk is random, slot number doesn't matter.
While Burning Sun+Resources is mass genocide so depends on slot if I'm not mistaken.
"Humans fall to corruption.
So too do saints and heroes.
There is no stopping it.
That in itself is salvation."
CainHyde

Postby NitroDino » Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:09 am

CainHyde wrote:I don't know about 40 x 2 SS.
But things like Dalos and that Regus Monk is random, slot number doesn't matter.
While Burning Sun+Resources is mass genocide so depends on slot if I'm not mistaken.

It doesn't matter if it's random, it is at the same time. When something happens at the same time then the slot number decides the dying order.
NitroDino

Postby Shirozaki » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:59 pm

NitroDino wrote:
CainHyde wrote:I don't know about 40 x 2 SS.

It doesn't matter if it's random, it is at the same time. When something happens at the same time then the slot number decides the dying order.

Logress wrote:Mass extinction btw, only applies to true 'all units' or 'all enemies' kind of effects. 'two random units' effects, I believe have the computer randomly pick two units, one after another, so it's random which takes damage 'first'. Feel free to let me know if I'm wrong about that.

It's the only reason I packed Ashbars, and it is correct.
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby skillll7 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:10 pm

This makes sense to me because the usual instigator of random order close skills for me was Sergis SS.
By the way, it has happened to me multiple times that Rutina activated her close skill first during simultaneous close and not Lelein.
Cute dog too cute...
skillll7

Postby Khiruki » Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:24 pm

Updated for set 12 and new EX sets because it's Spring Break and I had free time.
ImageImage
Khiruki

Previous

Return to Annarose's Sanctum