I won with this awesome deck.... but there was a problem...

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: I won with this awesome deck.... but there was a problem

Postby angelspawns » Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:06 pm

At the very least that it's not considered an attractive sphere to play, whatever the reasons may be...
angelspawns

Postby sunbunman » Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:39 pm

I think the massive rise in lawtia rushes pretty much killed off most falkow players and gowen lawtia files are also quite common so probably why you'd see gowen's position being higher than falkow's
Falkow {Water | Fluidity = Elusion} ∈ Win
sunbunman

Postby GonFreeces31 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:06 pm

Refess is also the simplest and most intuitive to people. Drop tank, follow up with units and snowball.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Callonia » Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:20 pm

GonFreeces31 wrote:Refess is also the simplest and most intuitive to people. Drop tank, follow up with units and snowball.

Except for the fact where refess units get oneshot on regular basis. That's the most hardest part to fight around.

How about you quit posting silly posts and actually duel in folrart arena and make your words count. I can't even remember the last time i saw you in folrart arena.

Fought falkow today, went 14 turns and lose anyways. Nerf returns. Miracle fruit was useless.

Should I even mention that falkow abuser also had 10+ sp by the time i lost. remove owl sage. he makes return spam easy.

and the claim that falkow is least played sphere is complete bs. if they're the least played then why do i see them too much for my own liking. preferably at least once in a blue moon not every flippin' duel.

edit: awesome complaining worked, i faced an refess player, the fight was so fun ^_^ I even wasn't sure if i was gonna win or not. xD
Callonia

Postby CainHyde » Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:21 pm

GonFreeces31 wrote:Refess is also the simplest and most intuitive to people. Drop tank, follow up with units,snowball and most likely lose whenever heavy Return/SP Drain mechanic involved.

Fixed
"Humans fall to corruption.
So too do saints and heroes.
There is no stopping it.
That in itself is salvation."
CainHyde

Postby Logress » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:13 am

Wierd, the code looks fine. Anyway, I added a bit of redundancy and maybe it works now?
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Postby Scientiafide » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:14 am

GonFreeces31 wrote:Refess is also the simplest and most intuitive to people. Drop tank, follow up with units and snowball.

Ironically, refess is probably the most incorrectly played sphere.

Scientiafide

Postby Icyman2 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:32 am

Scientiafide wrote:

Ironically, refess is probably the most incorrectly played sphere.

Where did that come from?
The most incorrectly played sphere is gowen, because I have no **** clue how to play it.
Icyman2

Postby Anima13 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:02 am

CainHyde wrote:
GonFreeces31 wrote:Refess is also the simplest and most intuitive to people. Drop tank, follow up with units,snowball and most likely lose whenever heavy Return/SP Drain mechanic involved, because they still keep dropping the units in the same order like they would face gowen, running decks with gowen soul set and wondering its not working, not investing enough/anything in stall and spgen to gain the high sp environment refess need, attacking and activating opponents souls when in low sp environment, having no field variant for low sp environment designed in their file, using no/too few tools to build and maintain their field and not running falkow conter units, or even worse running absolutly unreliable return conters off sphere..

Fixed

Fixed
Anima13

Postby CainHyde » Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:42 am

Anima13 wrote:even worse running absolutly unreliable return conters off sphere.[/b].

Why don't you type Miracle Fruit instead?
It's shorter.
"Humans fall to corruption.
So too do saints and heroes.
There is no stopping it.
That in itself is salvation."
CainHyde

PreviousNext

Return to Alteil General Discussion