Reporting bugs

ATTENTION! Here is where to post BUGS!

Re: Reporting bugs

Postby Callonia » Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:10 pm

ZeroX1999 wrote:
Callonia wrote:Actually yes its a big advantage to have 4spt.

WK operate on basis of always having 3spt because of owl sage.

And having 4 spt = lvl 4 spam every turn.

I'm glad they fixed that bug. I know all too well now on how having little bit more sp can influence alot. I never noticed it in refess because they have 0 sp generators worth a darn that's lvl 1. Only noticed it after i used archer scout and paid attention to owl sage.

Instead of generating sp while killing stuff your sp pool now stays static instead of going up and up.

I think you are thinking that she is alone on the field... um.... it is only true IF you have her alone. But with 20 def and 50 hp... alot of units with high speed can kill her quite easy. And remember, using the action skill prevents her from attacking... +4sp to not attack and a good chance they will kill her before she can do anything? Yeah... not viable at all... If there is another unit on your side of the field that other unit dies and the owner of CF Zalzagul loses 2 sp at the beginning of next turn... Owl sage is awesome because it give +1 sp while not killing any of his own units or prevent you from gaining 2 sp at the beginnign of next turn.

Said chaos form in question is also immune to soul skills which is alot of weak file's answers to incredible units like CF ZAL. Only thing you need to worry about sniping you is emo samurai sakura. and Mid gowen is a rarity these days.

And again, he's a lvl 7.

And only other thing you need to worry is unit open skills and only one that can murder him on open is Sakura. Or disable him, Verlaat.

After that, Only grimiores can hurt him.

Fireball at sphere of 9 is 90 damage which guarantees that ZAL will live with 10 hp and his start skill to off an offending unit.

Also, you already get your 2 sp next turn via final descent.

It gives an killed unit's level and +2 sp. What you're complaining about is not getting unit's level and +4 sp.

If ZAL is to be offed easily, they have to pack grimiores to do it. Or use soul skills like ex chiruru that's if their field isn't torn apart via big lawtia tactics already somehow.

Not even a guaranteed kill for bringer either because ZAL will either kill bringer via start phase or the bringer have the sacrifical unit killed via open phase.

If this chaos zal is too hard for you to play, ask arakis for advice on how to run dual emps like true retear/lawtia emp one. And use the concept from that file can possibly apply to this file. ZAL don't have to be alone, it can be backed up by another big and several mids.
Callonia

Postby ZeroX1999 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:22 pm

Callonia wrote:
Fireball at sphere of 9 is 90 damage which guarantees that ZAL will live with 10 hp and his start skill to off an offending unit.

She only has 50hp with 20 def.... she doesn't have that much hp...

A Faerie deck can practically kill him easy with all those lock downs and group buffs...
ZeroX1999

Postby Callonia » Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:28 pm

ZeroX1999 wrote:
Callonia wrote:

She only has 50hp with 20 def.... she doesn't have that much hp...

A Faerie deck can practically kill him easy with all those lock downs and group buffs...

A Faerie deck is an hard counter to bigs, didn't you know that?

There's no shame in dying to pixies while playing a bigs, only fame and wonder replay battle save if you emerge victorious against evul pixies.

It isn't normally possible for a deck to acquire 100% win rate, anything that can do it easily will require a careful check.
Callonia

Postby CainHyde » Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:13 am

ZeroX1999 wrote:
CainHyde wrote:Reporting bugs give us a reward?

Also, if there is no reward, I don't think anyone will report bugs that are fun to the game. CF Zalzagul bug was prefectly fine and is not broken at all. Back in the past the only "bugs" were seriously the translation bugs. Nothing too major.

But I always report any bug that I saw in game and I never know we have/used to have reward for reporting bugs. OwO
Obviously if GM think reporting bug/typo deserves some reward, I won't mind. :3

And IMO 50hp with 20 def is kinda fragile.
"Humans fall to corruption.
So too do saints and heroes.
There is no stopping it.
That in itself is salvation."
CainHyde

Postby ZeroX1999 » Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:33 pm

CainHyde wrote:
ZeroX1999 wrote:
CainHyde wrote:Reporting bugs give us a reward?

Also, if there is no reward, I don't think anyone will report bugs that are fun to the game. CF Zalzagul bug was prefectly fine and is not broken at all. Back in the past the only "bugs" were seriously the translation bugs. Nothing too major.

But I always report any bug that I saw in game and I never know we have/used to have reward for reporting bugs. OwO
Obviously if GM think reporting bug/typo deserves some reward, I won't mind. :3

And IMO 50hp with 20 def is kinda fragile.

Remember this is a level 7 unit and with hp this low it should have higher speed to make up for it... it's skill is not as awesome as you think it would be... with no sp regen from the beginning of each turn this card is pretty useless now...

My question is, how do you get that reward? I don't think Logress or even mysteryman even comes to these forums... sometimes I think this forum is here to encourage bug reporting, but used as bait so that they don't need to comb for the error in the first place. I have submitted the bug report through their apocoplay support ticket but have not even seen a response to it yet. It definitely would be nice like the old days when they tell you that it is fixed. It would help me to know that my deck suddenly became trash and that I should burn it just to prove to alteil that NO ONE uses CF/ Zalzagul or Zalzagul. Seriously, if CF/Zalzagul changed just a bit people might start using her. This is innovation being crushed. CF/Zalzagul as it is now is impossible to play. -3 sp per turn and 1 card slot for revival is really a stupid design.
ZeroX1999

Postby Callonia » Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:24 pm

ZAL can reach agi 4 via start skill. Which in fact, makes him among the fastest bigs in the game.
Callonia

Postby CainHyde » Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:47 pm

Callonia wrote:ZAL can reach agi 4 via start skill. Which in fact, makes him among the fastest bigs in the game.

With no field wipe capability and requirement to consume the flesh of ally every turn to make him not Gowen-like (Push attack button every turn), IMO makes him one of the hardest bigs to use in game. (Post-Bug Fix)

IDK, but I remember every apocoplay support ticket for bugs report from me always get response.
I never get any reward though... maybe cause I never ask.
"Humans fall to corruption.
So too do saints and heroes.
There is no stopping it.
That in itself is salvation."
CainHyde

Postby LoneKnight » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:05 pm

I tried logging in and attachment happened.

... apparently attachments don't work.

here:http://i49.tinypic.com/2elgn14.png
LoneKnight

Postby ZeroX1999 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:44 am

LoneKnight wrote:I tried logging in and attachment happened.

... apparently attachments don't work.

here:http://i49.tinypic.com/2elgn14.png

It is really weird error. I usually just log out and then log in. It seems that this fixes it up.
ZeroX1999

Postby Ropey » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:24 pm

Esira and Astaforse soul skill gives the damage, but not the plus 20 attack.
"My mind is not for rent to any god or government"

ImageImageImage
Ropey

PreviousNext

Return to Fellana's Laboratory