Taking a long break.

Re: Taking a long break.

Postby CainHyde » Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:23 am

Ok thx.
It seems the art isn't really my taste, but meh... why not.
"Humans fall to corruption.
So too do saints and heroes.
There is no stopping it.
That in itself is salvation."
CainHyde

Postby Jazzock » Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:24 am

Hopefully see you back here from time to time Call! Will miss you =3
Self proclaimed user of weirdness, one of the few crazy people to actually use a pure sorceress file...

Jazzock

Postby Callonia » Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:47 am

Icyglare wrote:Before you take that break, can you put up the link of the Backlash war vs OPdilate?

Sure, I love a opportunity to slam onto that prick named bsrx any time.

I still have it saved because I love his comments.

What, you only have 2 dilates? Really? haha GG I WIN. Something like that.

Then during the moment where I start iczering into his soft soft lp, Really? U gonna start iczering? Are you sure? U will lose.

And I just iczered as hard as i can because bsrx.

Just to show him that it no take skill to spam op units and win. Oh and I get ruuca the babe onto the field and he didn't, so therefore I win on all grounds.

Funniest part is, I wanted to bully a lvl 15 to show proof that it is op and no skill required to win. And I drew bsrx on first duel, no camping whatsoever. Click battle, get bsrx the prick as reward for clicking battle.

https://alteil-login.apocoplay.com/audi ... 1bc564a454

And this isn't all of it, back when BKR was popular, This duel is gonna be about solar kingdom vs BKR but whatever because bsrx the prick.
Keep in mind this was during the time where wisp was the most worst great spirit and it sorta still is but its better than before now. And was also before Judie got released.

It was like when bkr is everywhere, I got fed up in trying to spam lvl 3 guys and failing. Then I was like, Lets look at one random bkr duel and see what kind units they got. Lots of lvl 4s eh. Lvl 4s I got.. Blessed armor and guardian, oh they're both knights. This is a good opportunity to give aivault a trial run.
Looks like my front row is now full, time for support, oh I got me useless wisps and decent ex lap/aliria okay lets go with this.
Shield knight and Terribad kp in desperate attempt to gain sp for spamming units later down the road.

And I likely will need about 4x or 5x copies just to do the job because of all the oneshotters. Two cait sith should do the trick. Turns out to be right in the end. >.>

And built the deck went to npc arena to make sure it open right then quit after making the open is right and went straight to folrart to test it out.

Guess what, yes, I drew BSRX as my very first opponent for my lvl 4 solar kingdom rush. I was like, folrart arena sure is one cruel mistress, I need to test this deck but then realized why, that is pretty good opportunity because If i can beat up bsrx's bkr with this, then I can beat everyone else's bkr decks up. And went at it in full gusto. Everything went according to my prediction, KP sucking, and Wisp is useless against bringer opens, but only can protect against sakura. And needing like 5x copies whatever from cait sith in order to last against all the oneshotters. Agi doesn't matter because I know i will always go last. Cait sith is to ensure that I have enough copies to survive all the oneshotting while bludgeoning the bkrs to death slowly.

Aivault was wonderful captain there, bsrx too used to easy duels and easy mode wins therefore got confused by aivault and couldn't help but poke at him with salamanders to fully understand how his counter works.

Aliria performed well within expectations. Ex lapierre was just extra. She's just there because there's nothing better.

https://alteil-login.apocoplay.com/audi ... cc9bf5c046

Romdeau wrote:Come play League of Legends with the rest of us. I know quite a number of Alteil players that play it.

Not interested, I have quite a few people bugging me to play LoL, but I don't wanna because I'm not interested in superheroes. They remind me of onani master dilate who can go take a long walk off a skyscraper.

And world of tanks is more cooler. I drive legendary **** tanks. Can't get more better than that.

I currently have two tier 8 tanks, like King tiger and panther 2. Well, if you don't count the amount of premium tier 8s i already have xD

I could post replays but I doubt anyone else have wot clients installed beside me and methebest.

asxlen64 wrote:http://blog.alteil.jp/?p=26793<-- read this when you get back callonia

you going to love what new advantages you weaken units that now have new supporters that can help ya

Not sure what you mean by that blog post, but what is it saying exactly? Listing what kind of cards in the lotto?

And tht rpg you posted..

It looks like it's a fusion of FFT and Disgaea stuff, i think i'll give it a try when it goes live.

Oh and this forum really need spoiler function and multiquote button.

Everyone else thanks.

I will be around for this 5 of 7 but after that, I dunno. I just must get my at least 1 copy of sun god. must. Then if i'm lucky enough, kill an onani master dilate with him at least once.

Edit: interesting, the third reich's N-i word is censored. Its not censored on wot xD
Callonia

Postby Romdeau » Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:59 am

What the hell is onai master dilate?
Romdeau

Postby CainHyde » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:55 am

Romdeau wrote:What the hell is onai master dilate?

It's "Onani Master / Dilate" duh...
The 5* one I guess.
There is no stopping it.
CainHyde

Postby Callonia » Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:13 pm

CainHyde wrote:
Romdeau wrote:What the hell is onai master dilate?

It's "Onani Master / Dilate" duh...
The 5* one I guess.

I have taken to calling dilate the onani master / dilate ever since His 5* incarnation with noob slash whole enemy field for 100+ dmg while having 5 def got released and ability to revive from death at least once yes, that bugged slash.
Callonia

Postby asxlen64 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:32 pm

didnt you see rozanna new feature, lvl2 plus revives lvl2 and startskill gives lvl2 units 10maxhp and 10hp heal and 20atk for the turn, DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS NOW.

its the errata list check it out to see if anything works again for you
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Postby CainHyde » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:43 pm

asxlen64 wrote:didnt you see rozanna new feature, lvl2 plus revives lvl2 and startskill gives lvl2 units 10maxhp and 10hp heal and 20atk for the turn, DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS NOW.

Does that mean non-japanese player need to learn their card once again due to the errata?
There is no stopping it.
CainHyde

Postby Callonia » Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:55 am

asxlen64 wrote:didnt you see rozanna new feature, lvl2 plus revives lvl2 and startskill gives lvl2 units 10maxhp and 10hp heal and 20atk for the turn, DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS NOW.

I can't remember if I have rozanna but, I do remember what kind of cards I have, I don't have really much, I just bought primarily from the set that has the janie sunblade in it. Highest rarity I use is an 3* which's the janie lol.
Callonia

Postby asxlen64 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:20 pm

rozanna is in the refess starter so if you want 3 of her its only 150g lol
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

PreviousNext

Return to General Off Topic