Thank you for Set12

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Thank you for Set12

Postby angelspawns » Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:50 pm

A very fun and useful Set. I'm very grateful for the different counterplay options, and glad to see you went for something different this time with Falkow. (teleport & sunbeam on units for instance)
This Set allows for different tactics to deal with a threat instead of always doing the same. I'm greatly enjoying Atk decrease in Refess, Rng and position shenanigans in Falkow, Lawtia spherelvl fun and valuable tribal assets.

Gowen feels a little out of place as the only sphere focussing on doing the same: more openskill damage. I hope in the future you will find other directions for them aswell to grow in.

I'm aware of the few hickups this Set still brings (Crest Blitz, perhaps Messala's Def and few underwhelming rares) but it's tons more fun then Set11. NEW stuff that actually feels new to the game. All in all 2 thumbs up from me.

That is all.
angelspawns

Re: Thank you for Set12

Postby Jazzock » Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:36 am

+1.

because I am enjoying my pinpoint/rng manip/field movement WK very much =3 along with several other super random files of mine :lol:
can't believe I didn't see this before
Self proclaimed user of weirdness, one of the few crazy people to actually use a pure sorceress file...

Jazzock

Postby Callonia » Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:42 pm

Eh, the falkow lvl 1 girl is being used to abuse dilate's slash and gerg's slash even harder.
Callonia

Postby gadu » Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:40 am

There's a lot of 2* rarity cards I want to try out, but they are way too hard to lotto.
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby GonFreeces31 » Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:00 am

Callonia wrote:Eh, the falkow lvl 1 girl is being used to abuse dilate's slash and gerg's slash even harder.

But think how boring the game would get without noob slashes galore!
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby VertuHonagan » Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:20 am

I love the new set 12 cards! This has been my favorite cards release since the ex 10 where we got Vondora and Langbert(sp? Kinda drunk so not sure.). I love Ben but a little disappointed I only got 2 of him. Gonna try to get a 3rd. :D
Train ninjas and save the world from evil on NinjaManager.com!
VertuHonagan

Postby Callonia » Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:16 am

GonFreeces31 wrote:
Callonia wrote:Eh, the falkow lvl 1 girl is being used to abuse dilate's slash and gerg's slash even harder.

But think how boring the game would get without noob slashes galore!

I have noticed my fun meter filling up because i'm having fun not getting noob slashed. The less I see my row of lvl 4 70 hp tanks getting oneshot the happier i am. And i've been getting more and more fun by not playing alteil and getting my tanks oneshot.

Just spent several hours on world of tanks today. Then several hours playing civ 5. My tanks there don't get oneshot unless i'm at hideous disadvantage like I'm sending in stone age warriors to try kill something like ww2 infantry.

I enjoy watching real wars develop.

Nukes is meh, boring. But i don't disable them.

unit manuvers and such, civ 5 is such a genius game. Only thing crappy about it is the horribly designed happiness system. Its boring. Because every single game have a predetermined enddate. Over 1k happiness? Good for you because that just means you only can have 1k population points before your empire descents into a dystopia where you only can fix the unhappiness by nuking your own people.

Yes, its a only game where you have to commit genocide upon your own people to make them super happy! :roll: I have a nickname for them now, Nukes is known as happiness bombs for me now. XD Lob a nuclear bomb into a size 50+ metropolis of mine and enter an golden age! Radioactive cakes and bread for everyone!

IT has trained me to blow up my own people so i can continue the world conquest.
Callonia

Postby marlinbrown » Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:30 am

I got Animus from my first box, which was nice. My other 2 boxes however gave me nothing but Set 11 cards, which is bs.
Coincidence or bad luck? I honestly think these packs are programmed to give you cards you already own. And since I own all of Set 11, that's all they gave me.
marlin
marlinbrown

Postby Icyglare » Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:31 am

^ lol, I'm sure Obama had a hand in it
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Return to Alteil General Discussion