WHY NO MORE PREBUILTS?

User suggestions to improve the game

WHY NO MORE PREBUILTS?

Postby InfamousMitsuhide » Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:22 pm

I started to doubt alteil's direction again when I heard that you guys are discontinuing pre-builts and card of the week. I mean, both of these have received many positive reviews and are one of the best ways to pinpoint cards. Its driving me nuts that alteil is eliminating ways for players to pinpoint cards when the problem most paying players face is the RNG. Why are companies cutting features players actually like?
InfamousMitsuhide

Re: WHY NO MORE PREBUILTS?

Postby Icyman2 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:43 pm

i hear it's coming sometime in the future
Icyman2

Postby ZeroMan » Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:26 pm

aw man i forgot about card of the week. i know i got a couple cards i needed a playset for because of that thing. well, as long as the card doesnt go over 3* ill possibly be able to do the same again
ZeroMan

Postby Callonia » Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:20 am

b/c prebuilts lost alteil money but again, alteil chose to sell prebuilts for 500 gran during first week only so everyone who wanted theirs bought it in the first week.
Callonia

Postby Romdeau » Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:11 pm

Last I checked, there's no financial incentive to create more.
Romdeau

Postby GonFreeces31 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:14 pm

If you sold them for enough gran you could make money probably. The 500 gran sale decision was probably a mistake in hindsight.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Romdeau » Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:45 pm

GonFreeces31 wrote:If you sold them for enough gran you could make money probably. The 500 gran sale decision was probably a mistake in hindsight.

People like to focus on this tactic as the faulting point, when really it's a long term and short term financial loss.
Romdeau

Postby GonFreeces31 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:52 pm

Actually, that's a claim that you have no data to back up. It's very possible prebuilts offered for enough gran will result in more sales.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Romdeau » Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:15 pm

GonFreeces31 wrote:Actually, that's a claim that you have no data to back up. It's very possible prebuilts offered for enough gran will result in more sales.

You're right, I'm using information Logress offered to me. I don't think prebuilts with the current model would improve sales for Apocoplay, it might function differently in an environment with an Auction House.
Romdeau

Postby gadu » Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:20 pm

Logress wrote: On the down side, pretty much the entire month of sales happened on EX launch and Black Friday, and those kind of extremes can be worrisome.

All regular sales still suck because nothing has changed in the shop.

When better sales like Black Friday arrived, it seems nobody bought the regular crap and everybody bought the better sales.

When Pre-builts arrived, everybody bought the better sales and once again ignored the regular crap.

Perhaps the problem lies with the regular crap and if the landscape changed as was promised, but still undelivered, maybe it would be possible to reintroduce the pre-builts.
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Next

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau