Was Lost One Secretly Nerfed?

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Was Lost One Secretly Nerfed?

Postby gadu » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:40 am

I thought he returned max 4, but it says max 3 now... o_0
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Re: Was Lost One Secretly Nerfed?

Postby skillll7 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:50 pm

Simply put, no.
Cute dog too cute...
skillll7

Postby gadu » Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:00 pm

:) I must have been so distracted looking at the boobs, I didn't pay close enough attention to the text.

In that case, let me turn this into a buff thread.

This card:

https://alteil-login.apocoplay.com/card ... php?id=644

An old Deep One with an awesome skill and artwork, but made extremely inefficient because of the RNG 2 limitation and the autoskill.

In the back row, she will only be able to engage (and attack) the opponents front row, which will probably be the first thing your units kill, so her engage was wasted along with 1 mermaid in your cemetary because of the silly mechanic you have no control over. Other times you may not even want to engage.

On the front row, she takes up important space and has 30 HP, 2 AGI. If she's Metia buffed, she'll have to win the roll against other AGI 4 units that kill her in one hit.

I love Love; I've dreamed about using her in my file for the longest time. Despite all my efforts, she is not good enough to use over other cards in her current state.

Hunter Rosa is a better card to use in a Mermaid file over Love. Though you won't engage untl next turn, you will hit a character for 30 DMG with Metia buff in addition to the engage. If you're using Shecas, you may not always want Love to engage until next turn because it will devastate your cemetary.

It just seems like she's a vanilla version of Shecas, which is not shabby at all because Shecas is awesome. I just wouldn't put her in my file the way she is now and I really want to.

What would happen if:

1) Buff Love's RNG
or
2) Make her autoskill an action skill?
gadu

Postby Callonia » Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:04 pm

Welcome to what refess see on daily basis, overnerfed cards before they even go live.

5* Zagar was one of them.

Wisp was one of them.

And more on.

And now you know how bad some auto skills are.

Blessed acolyte's auto skill of 10 def is equally bad as love's engage ability at agility 2. Just give it up and use her as a sacrificial lvl 2 in the early game like I used to use blessed acolyte for, like throw out one copy for him to die as more important units come out to do the fighting. You're better off and be more sane that way. Or just don't use singer of love.
Callonia

Postby Anima13 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:22 pm

gadu wrote::) I must have been so distracted looking at the boobs, I didn't pay close enough attention to the text.

In that case, let me turn this into a buff thread.

This card:

https://alteil-login.apocoplay.com/card ... php?id=644

An old Deep One with an awesome skill and artwork, but made extremely inefficient because of the RNG 2 limitation and the autoskill.

In the back row, she will only be able to engage (and attack) the opponents front row, which will probably be the first thing your units kill, so her engage was wasted along with 1 mermaid in your cemetary because of the silly mechanic you have no control over. Other times you may not even want to engage.

On the front row, she takes up important space and has 30 HP, 2 AGI. If she's Metia buffed, she'll have to win the roll against other AGI 4 units that kill her in one hit.

I love Love; I've dreamed about using her in my file for the longest time. Despite all my efforts, she is not good enough to use over other cards in her current state.

Hunter Rosa is a better card to use in a Mermaid file over Love. Though you won't engage untl next turn, you will hit a character for 30 DMG with Metia buff in addition to the engage. If you're using Shecas, you may not always want Love to engage until next turn because it will devastate your cemetary.

It just seems like she's a vanilla version of Shecas, which is not shabby at all because Shecas is awesome. I just wouldn't put her in my file the way she is now and I really want to.

What would happen if:

1) Buff Love's RNG
or
2) Make her autoskill an action skill?

Actually I have no right to comment this as my deep ones collection is poor as my experience with them. But I see her as a potential future material for a lvl2 merm rush once they get an omg wtf unit :D.
Anima13

Postby Icyman2 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:50 pm

lol what is this? a lvl 2/3 unit shouldn't solo 2 units mid or big or whatever
Icyman2

Postby Icyglare » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:04 pm

Somehow I had it in my head that it was 4 also. I think that Deep One of love got a combo-ability with Shecas at least (then you do want to engage the front)
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby gadu » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:40 pm

Icyglare wrote:Somehow I had it in my head that it was 4 also.

It had to be 4! If I was wrong about this, I would make a youtube video of myself eating a sock.
gadu

Postby Romdeau » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:43 pm

I promise you there is/was no secret agenda to secretly nerf any of the dead mermaids except maybe Metia.
Romdeau

Postby darkrain » Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:14 am

Romdeau wrote:I promise you there is/was no secret agenda to secretly nerf any of the dead mermaids except maybe Metia.

Just because other deep ones that require dead mermaids is not worth for their skills except Metia (perhaps and Shecas?)

Why don't let's deep ones have a focus status to active their skills while they have to use dead mermaids to make them focus?
darkrain

Next

Return to Alteil General Discussion