New Special EX Half-Boxes

Ongoing Promotions and Events

Re: New Special EX Half-Boxes

Postby angelspawns » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:27 pm

Is it delayed? :/
angelspawns

Postby Romdeau » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:44 pm

Could be wrong about this, but I think this release is being delayed until tonight for a little bit more QA.
Romdeau

Postby Icyman2 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:59 pm

Chill your horses. It's not Thursday yet.
Icyman2

Postby GOSCAR » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:48 pm

Romdeau wrote:Could be wrong about this, but I think this release is being delayed until tonight for a little bit more QA.

So what do you do in the company?

I am sure you don't code. You don't help with being a community manager or forums. You help test but others do that for free. What exactly is your role in this company now?

Are you getting my hard earned money simply on the fact that you know Logress and GGG?

If so, this does not sit well with me.
One does not play alteil the way they want. -Gon

False Slash- Rom
GOSCAR

Postby Romdeau » Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:03 pm

Even though you are coming across as very hostile to me, I'll take the time to answer your question because I think it's important to maintain transparency with the community.

So basically I complete some odd jobs from time to time, but my wage varies on a weekly basis depending on what needs to be done. I try to keep an open line with you guys around the forums. My primary duty really is to lead a team of volunteer analysts and assist Logress in designing new cards for the game. So yeah, mostly QA oriented work. I'm not the forums police anymore, that falls under CSquared's territory. If I do notice a problem, I'm sure to bring it to Logress' attention so that it can be addressed when he has the time.

I am not a full time regularly scheduled employee, so I don't commit 40 hours a week or anything. I remind Logress about player concerns and bugs because he's got a lot on his plate and sometimes needs a cliff notes version. But I have another job and other personal things in my life that don't really allow me to work for Apocoplay as a full time gig. Nor did we (my employer or myself) expect it to be so at this point.

EDIT: An example of a recent odd job I did was draft the specific rules for the community host tournament program.
Romdeau

Previous

Return to Crest Courtyard