[Tier 1] Pauper Cup Madness [2/23 13:00 EST?]

Here is where you can start, join or learn about Community Tournaments, a great way to earn cards and prizes.

Re: [Tier 1] Pauper Cup Madness [Delayed 1 week. Please Join

Postby Logress » Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:23 pm

May have to sell your tourney to people in chat or your opponents, for those who don't frequent the forum. I am currently working out some issues people are having with forum accounts, but if you hear of anyone having a problem, direct them to email support or logress@apocoplay.com
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Postby Khiruki » Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:04 pm

Er. I sent an entry, but then I noticed that the tourney was moved to Feb. 9. The date sounded familiar, so I looked around. Turns out that Icy pre-scheduled his tourney to Feb 9 at 10PM. :X So.... yeah...
ImageImage
Khiruki

Postby MonarcH » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:07 pm

Oh hrms. I admit, I could probably be more active in promoting this. I guess it's pretty easy to get lazy during the school week but anyways, I'll try to promote it in chat a bit more (usually most people aren't paying attention).

@ Khiruki
Oh. That sounds really unfortunate and I'll probably end up moving the date since I really don't want our tournaments to overlap. Do you know what time you'd be free for? There's no guarantees but currently I have no input on time yet to be honest.

@ Scientifiafide
It looks like I have to move the date again anyways, what's a comfortable time for you? I just want more input on a good time to do the tournament at since I can be a little flexible. A lot of people seem to just say that the time doesn't work out even though I've said that the time is tentative and I would've liked more opinions on a good starting time :(.
MonarcH

Postby Scientiafide » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:29 pm

I'd say the weekends are usually pretty good; for me personally, late at night is usually not a good time, but any other time is usually fine.

Scientiafide

Postby InfamousMitsuhide » Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:41 am

i wanna join
InfamousMitsuhide

Postby GhostStalk3r » Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:54 am

Hello Guys its me GhostStalk3r\R3v3ngious both me i was hoping to join the tourney also but looking at my win ratio and the cards that i have i would simply loose in the first battle so was thinking is there any benefit of me joining the tourney since the only reasons i see is that i will be able to turn my deck into a better deck from the rewards i was told to join the tourney by Scientifiafide so thanks for informing me or else i would not have noticed about it and 1 more thing need to ask since its 1* and 2* only can we put EX cards in the deck thats all for now.
GhostStalk3r

Postby MonarcH » Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:26 pm

Hey guys!

First off, apologies for the inactivity this week, pretty rough week with exams, applications and what not. It does look like there is interest but there's still not enough. I'll add Mitsuhide and Ghoststalker assuming they're still interested. I'm going to bump this tournament down 2 weeks with a concrete date and time. If things don't fly from there then I'll just have to cancel =x. But I'm actually feeling relatively confident that this will work.

@Ghoststalker - no matter what, if you participate, it gets you 2 point cards I believe. And since only 1* and 2* are allowed, you're not at a huge disadvantage by being new. EX cards are not allowed either. Hopefully you're still interested and you should join for the practice as well!
MonarcH

Re: [Tier 1] Pauper Cup Madness [2/23 13:00 EST?]

Postby hexagram » Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:50 pm

Last edited by hexagram on Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

'Don't worry be happy' Bob Marley
Too much negatively be happy and :)

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

free player till level 190. If I can do it so can you.
hexagram

Postby Alan Shore » Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:45 pm

Wahou, a community tournament that is not at 4AM for Europeans.

Signing in I guess.
Alan Shore

Postby Romdeau » Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:54 am

It also appears this tournament does not meet the minimum number of participants and alternates and will thus be postponed. Would be great to hear from Monarch as well.
Romdeau

PreviousNext

Return to Community Tournaments