Nerf folrart guardian, buff every other refess lvl 4 unit

User suggestions to improve the game

Re: Nerf folrart guardian, buff every other refess lvl 4 uni

Postby skillll7 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:24 pm

Callonia wrote:Is bad thread, only lvl 4 that needs attention is that refess doggie orthos.

Dat bias too stronk! Although if you're going to buff Orthos that way, you should let him decrease 10 DF too. Hello Guardian counter.
Cute dog too cute...
skillll7

Postby Callonia » Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:57 pm

skillll7 wrote:
Callonia wrote:Is bad thread, only lvl 4 that needs attention is that refess doggie orthos.

Dat bias too stronk! Although if you're going to buff Orthos that way, you should let him decrease 10 DF too. Hello Guardian counter.

Not necessary, the attack reduction will reduction guardian's attack by 30 which means guardian hits back for 10.
Callonia

Postby skillll7 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:59 pm

You forget that Refess occasionally has DF buffing, and maybe HK Lap. Not fun for your 30 AT Orthos.
Cute dog too cute...
skillll7

Postby Callonia » Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:52 am

skillll7 wrote:You forget that Refess occasionally has DF buffing, and maybe HK Lap. Not fun for your 30 AT Orthos.

You forget that the file isn't 30 orthos in it.
Callonia

Postby Icyglare » Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:08 am

I'm going to have to disagree.

Folrart Berserker is not an early game tank like Guardian, it should only be used around the end of the game. Before, I used it to replace Guardian when it was on it's last copy.
Orthos and Blessed Knight are mainly for cemetery removal, with Orthos being a more guaranteed cem removal and the lv2 thing is just a small side bonus like 2sp engage on Anna
Mammoth makes a weird combo with Solar Alphonce and gowen/refess whatshernuts, not strong but not weak either. Not being able to standby makes it a bit weird, I wouldn't mind putting it in 4-5-6 so I can control it in exchange for the engage/subtract at thing.

I got nothing good to say about Zagar
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby Callonia » Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:49 am

Your crazy, blessed armor is a good tank.

Think Fierte but with more hp. ;)

A field of units with 30/40 attack hits blessed armor at least once. Whups, its now immortal :D

Blessed armor only falls when enemy uses one shotting attacks. And they're dime a dozen. XD

In some situations, Blessed Armor becomes tougher after being hit once.

Attack it and do only 20 damage to it, then its now a 50 hp and 30 def tank. a gain of 10.

But again, 99% of people that posts in this bad thread is a meta spammer where fierte is worthless in their eyes.

Of course, a blessed armor is a bad tank, and should be used only for cem removal.

but in my eyes, he's uber. No other tank can take two death dragon bites to the face and live. I had a single copy of blessed armor take two 100 damage hits and live only to die to 3rd hit which was like what on 3rd turn in a row. Its counter is great. No other card can come close to awesomesauce I saw except for op onani master dilate but onani master dilate is op so that's already a given.

And its a card that punishes the monsters that love to spam weak aoe damage that piles up over time because those will only just make the blessed armor tougher and cements your frontline further, folrart guardian falls in situations that Blessed armor never falls.

And its always fun to watch Blessed armor bane a copy of bkr ;D

And plus: This really should be a obvious thing to people..

Folrart guardian will activate enemy's soul skills when you don't want to.

Blessed Armor will keep enemy's soul skills inactivate while you build your field.

Clearly you people need to see blessed armor in action, and these is most recent duel of me using blessed armor.

https://alteil-login.apocoplay.com/audi ... de96c5e0d7

https://alteil-login.apocoplay.com/audi ... 28ac74eaf9
Callonia

Postby GonFreeces31 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:04 pm

Bump!
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Romdeau » Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:23 pm

You guys must be slacking, Gon is getting bored again.
Romdeau

Postby Aoi » Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:30 pm

Maybe I should make a couple buff assassin threads. :lol:
ImageImage
Aoi

Postby angelspawns » Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:04 pm

Did some1 say buff ideas?

- Buff units by adding more of those neglected grim effect openskills. (I instantly fell in love with sorcerer acolyte or the sunbeam cage one)
- Buff old grims by adding another synergized effect with neglected units. (Corruption = If BoyCombatPriest is open or closed on field, then ... (do note he's in the artwork)) -> Hits 2 birds with 1 stone, promoting use of 2 neglected cards.

And how about spicing up Alteil gameplay with this new summoning? It can be used to 'evolve' creatures: Aquamentic bubbles or for flavor BeastMaster on Sea Hunter -> Giant Sea Hunter. (hey, you raise the needed grimcount while you do it!) Or pay additional +2SP to summon Mayleen with Disarmament. Pay -2 Lawtialevel on Criminal Edge to instant summon Ghoul Mage to the field. Could prove great strategies once tested and finetuned.

There's alot we can suggest for a buff. Reality is that when it comes to buffs they will go their own way about it. And you can bet your *ss it will be miniscule, almost as if its selected for the least impact. For any player with alot of creativity and desire to actually play the cards they own it's been a big sum of let downs and missed opportunities.
Continiou to suggest buffs if you enjoy the theorycrafting, but don't think about seeing it implemented. Nomatter how golden it's a gem thrown at the pigs. They still claim to know better dispite having this HUGE list of failed buff attempts that's 10x bigger for every succes they've had.
That's right Alteil team. Keep doing it your way, keep disappointing, and keep telling us how you know better. How it's better to only tag on a minor and therefor often meaningless stat/skill. How it's better to keep a cards flavor when that flavor has gone completely foul and out of style. Meanwhile the buffed errata list is overtaken by undesired and unplayed cards with your successes nothing but the odd exception.

If you read this and are offended then know it's true. Know that my words are nothing but a desire for you to face disappointing facts. That nomatter how stubborn you are in your own ways and sense of rightiousness, those facts are there to contradict you. Now take the ideas and stick them in the mud together with your head. Good luck finding rotten apples (like FolrartShield) to call your own. ;)
angelspawns

PreviousNext

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau