The Worst Card in the Game

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: The Worst Card in the Game

Postby Romdeau » Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:45 pm

I am going to acknowledge here there is a significant errata in the works as of this moment that primarily focuses on buffing older cards-unfortunately this means that underpowered or otherwise neglected weak cards from newer sets will have to wait a little bit longer before we get around to them.
Romdeau

Postby Aoi » Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:49 pm

Poor Bernet-chan, looks like your imaginary friend won't get buffed for a long time then.
ImageImage
Aoi

Postby yamyam » Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:15 pm

Ropey wrote:Moon and Soul / Noirweiden

Just one more agi and make it useable with Last Resort / Gaieshart please. See how easy these things are to put right?

Actually she works with gaieshart... that if you use gaieshart in your ss line up...
Image Image
yamyam

Postby Khiruki » Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:17 pm

Aoi wrote:Poor Bernet-chan, looks like your imaginary friend won't get buffed for a long time then.

...Which imaginary friend?
ImageImage
Khiruki

Postby Aoi » Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:20 pm

Orphan of the Archive/Nereis She is a Magical Being created by the Archive to protect itself, it choose the image of a little girl because Bernet needed a friend. Therefore Nereis is a imaginary friend.
ImageImage
Aoi

Postby NitroDino » Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:48 pm

Aoi wrote:Orphan of the Archive/Nereis She is a Magical Being created by the Archive to protect itself, it choose the image of a little girl because Bernet needed a friend. Therefore Nereis is a imaginary friend.

"Adult" Nereis

https://login.alteil.jp/al2CardDB/detail.php?id=3040
NitroDino

Postby Callonia » Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:53 pm

Please, Noirweiden is already wonderful, I used her to smack around an bkr abuser last year best part is that she was all by herself and bkr too afraid to 1v1 her and brought out her overpowered minions like bringer etc.

Other vote, Abel.
Folrart Shield Knight.

And I also vote for aano, she needs her cross slash back, I still butthurt over it being gone.

Armed citizens is blah.

Priest of the holy word. He was one of the first cards to go away, he no protect against combat monk of doom.

Folrart knight captain is outdated, i even feel sorry for him when i'm fighting against him these days.

Traitor priest err healing priest.

Folrart Slash Knight.

Folrart Standard Bearer

Sun bow archer Its tad expensive at 2 sp for two units at least with slash you can troll up to three units.

Inspiration, this grimiore helps lawtia too much i cannot even count the number of times where I get shaded on turn 1 while using it. Much easier for me to just give up on turn 2 and play another game than fight a 30 turn uphill battle its winnable but not very fun.

EX Garfath this card is lame, At first I was like whee I hit you for damage oh wait 0 rng oh well.

Is my guesses.
Callonia

Postby gadu » Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:05 pm

She's so OP that she doesn't even need a bra. :shock:
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby Aoi » Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:12 pm

Hm Adult Nereis, Got a hair color change, ditched her original color scheme, and shield and sword, in favor of stealing Ryu's sword. The only thing that would lead me to believing that was Nereis are those Glasses. But that is okay since she is imaginary she can take whatever form she feels like taking. As Gadu pointed out underwear is entirely optional.
ImageImage
Aoi

Postby GonFreeces31 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:35 pm

Romdeau wrote:inb4 Folrart Shield Knight buff

I think people are going to LOL when they see this buff. Just sayin.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

PreviousNext

Return to Alteil General Discussion