Major Errata Incoming

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: Major Errata Incoming

Postby skillll7 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:55 am

Romdeau wrote:
skillll7 wrote:Proposition errata?!?! IMPOSSIBRU!!
I recycled my only copy of him. :x

It's my understanding there will be a errata pack (maybe box?) promotion so you have a significantly higher chance of netting any buffed cards.

Yeah... but I remember I bought one before and got terrible Ernst. Never again!
Cute dog too cute...
skillll7

Postby Romdeau » Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:56 am

I believe it's just the cards for this specific errata.
Romdeau

Postby ZeroX1999 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:08 am

For Overdose, is the nerf on the card going to make it do too little? Or are you pushing back some of the numbers to make sure it still has the same function of self killing your own unit,but weaker output of damage compared to the original?
ZeroX1999

Postby Romdeau » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:09 am

For Overdose the current plan is to leave it as is and add a clause which says "Reduce your lawtia sphere level by 1"-which should hopefully decrease the amount of early game spam it sees. You can still use 3x overdose with your augmented doll, shvara, and Zu if you want-it'll just cost you more sp in the long run.
Romdeau

Postby ZeroX1999 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:17 am

Romdeau wrote:For Overdose the current plan is to leave it as is and add a clause which says "Reduce your lawtia sphere level by 1"-which should hopefully decrease the amount of early game spam it sees. You can still use 3x overdose with your augmented doll, shvara, and Zu if you want-it'll just cost you more sp in the long run.

That is nice, I was hoping that it was going to be something like -1 sp at beginning of next turn but meh, it is almost as good I guess...

Also, for Death Proposition, I was pretty sure that they nerf/buffed him last time. Giving him more health but lowering attack? What can they seriously do to make him better? He is still a terrible card after the buff... if the effect does not effect him and is 1 sp I guess I could see the use, but 3 sp? and the chance to send your own unit back?
ZeroX1999

Postby Romdeau » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:18 am

We have a flat buff for proposition that will make him much easier to use and a reasonably attractive option for Big Lawtia. Mid lawtia too, perhaps.
Romdeau

Postby ZeroX1999 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:22 am

Oh, that sounds good. I hope that the skill won't effect your own units, that was just way too risky for such a small gain...
ZeroX1999

Postby Romdeau » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:24 am

Depending on the unit hit, direct cem removal can be a very game breaking occurence for a mere 3SP-it's not something we think should be too easy to achieve. However, propsition right now is pretty much unusuable. This buff should help him a lot.
Romdeau

Postby Icyglare » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:27 am

Icyglare wrote:What specific erratas did you have in mind? :D

I mean, what specific changes are you planning?

e.g. We're changing Props skill from 3sp to -3 lawtia sphere
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby Callonia » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:32 am

Ahh keeping that one copy of proposition i got via lvl up paid off. My gut is never wrong.

But why talisman?

Think of the poor solar kingdom rushes that gets outsnowballed by broken priest alone. And broken priest snowballs better than ex lap. And poor people that don't have ex lap the eternal crutch.

I assume from now on free solar kingdom files isn't a free rofl stomp for zombies anymore because talisman is getting a nerf.

Or its just gonna be other ex lapierre nerf again like in the past.

I have zero hopes and expectations from this errata to be honest.

I do at least have another question, did inspiration get looked at?

Edit: plus zombies already hvae that lvl 1 grim which makes its undead immune to max hp hate for 2 turns and removes a random lvl 1 which also can accidently bane a talisman if zombie gets lucky.
Callonia

PreviousNext

Return to Alteil General Discussion