Major Errata Incoming

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: Major Errata Incoming

Postby Romdeau » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:34 am

Proposition's current buff is to add the following auto skill: "Target unit cannot be sent to the cemetery until the end of next turn". This offers a versatile decision making tool for proposition users to decide whether they want to use him to protect their own unit from cemming, or decrease the chances that an undesired target for his 3SP action skill will be selected by it. He is otherwise the same.

Inspiration has not been buffed.
Romdeau

Postby ZeroX1999 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:34 am

For Carbuncles are they as a whole tribe getting some nerfs? The whole tribe supports each other so well it is unbelievable. Have you seen Duchy of Crest? They seriously have nothing compared to it. And Afeema only buffs normal units... so more than a good portion of characters that could be used with her are out. And her skill costs 1 sp unlike a general I could can't talk about in the Carbuncles. Also, would the Carbuncles be slower? So something that strong they should have less health for faster movement. Look at all the duchy cards, to get 4 agi they suffer a HUGE Max hp total.
ZeroX1999

Postby Romdeau » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:36 am

For carbuncles, we want to make them a little less frustrating to play against-once they have their field set up, you basically have a slew of debuffs and buffs to break through and most of the time you end up dealing very little damage to them through normal attacks.

We have nerfs planned for the AT debuffs on Jade and Diamond.
Romdeau

Postby Callonia » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:37 am

Romdeau wrote:Proposition's current buff is to add the following auto skill: "Target unit cannot be sent to the cemetery until the end of next turn". This offers a versatile decision making tool for proposition users to decide whether they want to use him to protect their own unit from cemming, or decrease the chances that an undesired target for his 3SP action skill will be selected by it. He is otherwise the same.

Inspiration has not been buffed.

Question: Will general's orders overwrite proposition's debuff or not?

Inspiration: dang it already gets hard countered by shade, the fact i lose 1 sp and shade user gets 1 sp is pretty much the reason why i stopped using the grimiore out of annoyance <.<
Callonia

Postby Romdeau » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:39 am

I don't understand what you mean by overwrite, general's orders protects your units from cemming and his auto skill protects any unit the user wants from cemming-if the user chooses to select a unit protected by General's Orders, then that unit is protected until the end of next turn.
Romdeau

Postby Icyglare » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:41 am

Ah, that is a good change to Props. During the tournaments when I used him, after Zu, I had no choice but to drop down a Lv6 tank, then Props, then next turn I only have 3sp left if I didn't have to revive my tank. Now you can drop down a lesser LV meatshield.

I'm glad for the talisman change (probably undead hp = 0 + engage, or target undead gets maxhp/2), it really killed their use all around.

((EDIT-no-jutsu)) - I think Magic Doll Exorcist probably added to that also.
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby Callonia » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:42 am

Romdeau wrote:I don't understand what you mean by overwrite, general's orders protects your units from cemming and his auto skill protects any unit the user wants from cemming-if the user chooses to select a unit protected by General's Orders, then that unit is protected until the end of next turn.

Like, propositon uses his skill on turn 5, I use general's order on turn 6. Will general's orders protect or not?
Callonia

Postby Romdeau » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:43 am

So in that specific case Callonia your units would be protected until the end of next turn-which is basically prolonging the status for 1 more turn. Instead of being removed at the end of turn 6, it is now protected until the end of turn 7.
Romdeau

Postby Callonia » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:48 am

Romdeau wrote:So in that specific case Callonia your units would be protected until the end of next turn-which is basically prolonging the status for 1 more turn. Instead of being removed at the end of turn 6, it is now protected until the end of turn 7.

I see, thanks.

Is Fierte getting like a 5 hp buff to her stats without changing anything? I really enjoy playing her :P

Has anything been done about owl sage and return combo?

Have there been any considering about cyclone?

Has Gunner Girl yuni seen any changes?

Is lvl 3 solar kingdom more viable than before and doesn't need ex lapierre anymore?
Callonia

Postby Romdeau » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:49 am

The answer to all of your questions is generally no. Solar Kingdom will be gaining more viable alternatives to use in the place of current favored cards though.
Romdeau

PreviousNext

Return to Alteil General Discussion