Major Errata Incoming

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: Major Errata Incoming

Postby Callonia » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:34 pm

I still don't agree with talisman nerf because it still doesn't stop zombies from getting silver stars.

Exhibit A: https://alteil-login.apocoplay.com/audi ... 0e1b7eded5

See, zombies have silver star, and 1776 rp so I don't know what this talk is about talismans somehow cursing zombies out of existence is bunk.
Oh and the guy i fought ragequit cuz his all ss is engage and I just beat up his sissy soul line with a single grim. His ss was like shelby and some soul that removes a targeted engage unit, then rasam , rasam something like that.

If anything I suspect this errata is going to be another ex lapierre nerf again.
And see, he didn't ragequit even when I drop verlaat against him coz he know he is gonna win anyways until he saw faeries blessing.

I think Fargone said it the best, anything that works in refess will be removed or nerfed into the ground so it don't work anymore while other spheres is protected as usual.
Meaning another fail errata like refess lose yet another important thing and in exchange they get nothing and zombies get to run around with impunity again.

And another thing, its not like that talisman set whole enemy field's max hp =0, it attacks only one undead. Not two, three, four!

I do however still have moar questions.

Is folrart knight captain unnerfed?

Did Aano get her grand cross slash back?

Is Shield of the heavens errata'd to the point where we can use it for the first time since I got it in 2009?

Is elneith more better than before?

Is elneith prettier art than before?

Did lavende get buffed coz her shackles of time is stupid compared to broken priest's fieldwide buff.

Is priest of the holy word better?

Did Blessed Acolyte lose that useless auto and get something useful?

Is lycan seraph more kawaii than before?

Did Garfath x Kafhar go through?

Is healing priest no longer known as traitor priest?

Has Folrart Slash Knight's bad close updated to be good as the field wipe preventor closes in latest sets?

Is Orthos good as Belus now?

Haz Sun bow archer's buffed a little bit to be not big sp drain on user?

I urge you to rethink Inspiration hard.
Callonia

Postby angelspawns » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:44 pm

Abel fieldpresence better be worth something too.(all friendly get +10HP, all friendly TGC get hp+10?) I'm using free sunbeam cage on Sorcerer Acolyte open. If he's only a 2SP action with diminishing usefullness i'ma have to decline. You know how valuable that SP is in a rush packed with SP costing skills? ;)
angelspawns

Postby Romdeau » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:47 pm

Just kidding, abel's buff is now he has Open: All TGC and Priests get 999 max hp on open and are fully healed.
Romdeau

Postby Callonia » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:51 pm

Romdeau wrote:Just kidding, abel's buff is now he has Open: All TGC and Priests get 999 max hp on open and are fully healed.

Nerf dat.

And more importantly did Aano get her grand cross slash so i can have fun playing her against npcs for fun?
Callonia

Postby fargone » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:52 pm

Show me the outcomes, then we can discuss.
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby GonFreeces31 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:58 pm

Are you guys nerfing Gravarn and the TGC HP stacking strategy like you said you wanted to?
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby angelspawns » Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:02 pm

You can go all sarcastic, but he does what an OPEN does for free these days. And you made it so he does it maybe 1~2 times (given the SP) before turning into the same dead weight as before. Want to make a bet on how many people that have him, play TGC, and still put him in their file a month after the errata?..

If you wanted to impress me you'd have to get a little more creative then that. Add a 1SP Skill, or 0SP start 'for this turn' that sets (This units Agi = RNG target unit). Suddenly that decreasing Agi has another purpose.
angelspawns

Postby angelspawns » Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:08 pm

Nerf Gravan? Hahahahahahaha... Why on earth would they do that?? xD
angelspawns

Postby Romdeau » Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:09 pm

GonFreeces31 wrote:Are you guys nerfing Gravarn and the TGC HP stacking strategy like you said you wanted to?

I would've said so in the original post if that were the case.
Romdeau

Postby angelspawns » Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:13 pm

I just fell in love with that added Abel Skill i mentioned. Please add it? Pretty pretty please? ;( Atleast consider it?...
angelspawns

PreviousNext

Return to Alteil General Discussion