Major Errata Incoming

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: Major Errata Incoming

Postby ForgotPassNotWorking » Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:46 pm

Romdeau wrote:Some old EX cards are being touched up on yes. I have no idea what the status is for underdog's upgrade/fix, that's not my area sorry.

You can definitely expect this errata to be in place before the end of this month.

I see. I have lots of old EX i am not touching unless errata is changing them.

I like how return is eternally avoided. **** balance.
I like Alteil a lot! Alteil is awesome! HAHAHAHA
ForgotPassNotWorking

Postby gadu » Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:42 pm

I actually got Mr. Finger today. I hope he's good as a one copy; seems like he should be.

Rom, why do you guys poo poo Mercenary Nation? I've done quite well with them.
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby Romdeau » Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:52 pm

who the hell is mr. finger?
Romdeau

Postby urizen'sforum » Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:42 am

What's the attitude towards miffy ss, i't not a contemporary source of hate but I feel like there are way to many bernet/wiz princes+that deep one files around. I don't think when asked anyone will say this is good for the meta.
Also I'm finding lots of super cheese song for hero bringer/other heal unit decks running rampant with loads of consec wins, these as well just seem totally degenerate and forcing people out of alot of rush files because of autoloss to cheesy decks abound.

I think you really need to consider some tech for these in latter sets if these sorts of things don't get errataed some time soon, that you can reasonably justify taking up card space in file, maybe tac on a fruit only for own units reforestation(before fruit effect), regus engineer all in one thats like 1 lawt(or whatever) 1 sp open(like triade of chaos) for each of the effects conditional on something like something with over 100 hp or 20 def for reforestation 15+cards in cem or sutch, lawt level -1(or whatever), the cheese be too abundant!
urizen'sforum

Postby Callonia » Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:53 am

urizen'sforum wrote:What's the attitude towards miffy ss, i't not a contemporary source of hate but I feel like there are way to many bernet/wiz princes+that deep one files around. I don't think when asked anyone will say this is good for the meta.
Also I'm finding lots of super cheese song for hero bringer/other heal unit decks running rampant with loads of consec wins, these as well just seem totally degenerate and forcing people out of alot of rush files because of autoloss to cheesy decks abound.

I think you really need to consider some tech for these in latter sets if these sorts of things don't get errataed some time soon, that you can reasonably justify taking up card space in file, maybe tac on a fruit only for own units reforestation(before fruit effect), regus engineer all in one thats like 1 lawt(or whatever) 1 sp open(like triade of chaos) for each of the effects conditional on something like something with over 100 hp or 20 def for reforestation 15+cards in cem or sutch, lawt level -1(or whatever), the cheese be to abundant.

I watched u earlier today.

You didn't have enough faith in your solar kingdom units and you used some return stuff before setting up field to die to 260 atk derp emp field wipe via overdose n song of hero.

Just be smart like me and don't play solar kingdom, if you wanted to play them, you missed your chance because they've been obsolete for 2 sets now.
Callonia

Postby gadu » Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:20 am

Rom, how many cards are getting errata treatment?
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby Romdeau » Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:23 am

gadu wrote:Rom, how many cards are getting errata treatment?

A lot. Over 50.
Romdeau

Postby Romdeau » Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:36 am

Most recent count puts it at 66 buffs and the nerfs I already mentioned. That number may or may not go up or down.
Romdeau

Postby tropireno » Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:47 am

Chamail+2nd Shrine SS combo gonna get any nerfs? Wins games just cuz of the SS.
tropireno

Postby Romdeau » Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:49 am

tropireno wrote:Chamail+2nd Shrine SS combo gonna get any nerfs? Wins games just cuz of the SS.

No, there is no plan to nerf it.

As I have previously stated, I have already posted all planned nerfs.
Romdeau

PreviousNext

Return to Alteil General Discussion