Sphere Packs and 4-Star Lotto this weekend

Ongoing Promotions and Events

Re: Sphere Packs and 4-Star Lotto this weekend

Postby Shirozaki » Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:26 pm

After re-verifying that this is indeed the same lotto that was offered alongside THE "event" with the worst public reaction to date, it DOES make one wonder whose brainwretched idea it was to reiterate this mistake.
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby GonFreeces31 » Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:19 pm

Well the most outrageous part of the easter scam was that 5* were being sold for $15 a pop. $5 per 4* is still pretty bad, especially considering how many 4* there are and how many times you'd have to do that lotto to actually get anything you could use to play the game. I mean this sale isn't great, I wouldn't call it an outright scam, but it is exclusively aimed at the minority of the player base that's willing to blow hundreds on a game that chronically has less than 50 people online most times...
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Romdeau » Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:27 pm

I am a little disappointed by the amount of negativity geared towards the less appealing half of this sale, when there's clearly a very great step in the right direction with the 200 gran sphere packs with great value.
Romdeau

Postby GonFreeces31 » Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:41 pm

Well, the sphere packs are a pretty good value, you're right. I guess at the very least my complaint is that a majority of the sales Alteil offers only really make sense for large spendings exclusively. Someone who isn't willing to spend more than say.... $50 (which is already a lot of money for an online game) would be out of their mind to invest in something like this.

The other problem that you guys seem bound to run into, is that a lot of the large spenders already have very large card pools and are probably approaching the point where these random lottos and such are never worth purchasing. For a game where the vast majority of the playerbase is long time veterans that seems like it would be a problem.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Callonia » Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:21 pm

Romdeau wrote:I am a little disappointed by the amount of negativity geared towards the less appealing half of this sale, when there's clearly a very great step in the right direction with the 200 gran sphere packs with great value.

This.
Callonia

Previous

Return to Crest Courtyard