Major Errata Incoming

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: Major Errata Incoming

Postby Callonia » Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:22 am

gadu wrote:But I'm curious why -1 SP when this guy gives -2SP:

https://alteil-login.apocoplay.com/card ... hp?id=1748

They both involve bringing out a competent L2 unit (Aug. Sorc) so it doesn't interupt rush flow like Fruit removal, or even Great Spirit removal for example.

Likely because it targets attack stat instead of agility stat. That's my guess anyways.

Also, two more days left until talisman becomes crap. Sigh.
Callonia

Postby harvest4god » Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:13 am

Callonia wrote:
gadu wrote:But I'm curious why -1 SP when this guy gives -2SP:

https://alteil-login.apocoplay.com/card ... hp?id=1748

They both involve bringing out a competent L2 unit (Aug. Sorc) so it doesn't interupt rush flow like Fruit removal, or even Great Spirit removal for example.

Likely because it targets attack stat instead of agility stat. That's my guess anyways.

Also, two more days left until talisman becomes crap. Sigh.

It's not crap, just less extreme.
harvest4god

Postby tropireno » Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:18 pm

Not sure why Talisman was given that effect in the first place. By itself, it's a bad card and a complete waste of a fileslot. But against one specific matchup, it's a game winner. It's equivalent to using Water Dragon SS or something like that.
And of all the spheres, Refess is one that does not need an Undead hate card. Why use Talisman when you can use something like Hand of God that is actually useful in all matchups.

I'd like it to be given a good universal effect instead of just being an unnecessary Undead hate card.
tropireno

Postby urizen'sforum » Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:56 pm

Given the removal powercreep is there any chance of bringing back good old apprentice or petrification.
urizen'sforum

Postby angelspawns » Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:12 pm

Seriously Urizen? Let's not bring back frustrating strategies anymore then we have to. This game becomes very 1 dimentional when the main solution to anything becomes simply "send from field".
I love this game for the depth it has but Gaiessoul, Deathmaker, Returning, RFA, etc. break down ALOT of that so called depth. Why try and overcome problems with skills and tricks, if instant solutions are this easy and powerful...

So no. Please don't bring RFA back.
angelspawns

Postby Romdeau » Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:16 pm

urizen'sforum wrote:Given the removal powercreep is there any chance of bringing back good old apprentice or petrification.

What creep are you talking about? We've been fairly consistent with new removal costs and power levels.
Romdeau

Postby urizen'sforum » Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:20 pm

Da hatred wows
urizen'sforum

Postby shadow lynx » Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:33 pm

Romdeau do you plan to post the Errata changes today or do we have to wait until Monday to see the list?
shadow lynx

Postby Romdeau » Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:35 pm

shadow lynx wrote:Romdeau do you plan to post the Errata changes today or do we have to wait until Monday to see the list?

We plan on posting changes today.
Romdeau

Postby angelspawns » Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:35 pm

I'm saying i dont like the 'click 2 remove' skills, and Urizen asking to revert the RFA nerf is not something that has my vote.
I don't know what you've been reading Rom, i didn't say anything yet about not being consistent with the cost...
angelspawns

PreviousNext

Return to Alteil General Discussion