Stories of Post Errata Folrart

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: Stories of Post Errata Folrart

Postby Callonia » Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:01 pm

gadu wrote:I can attest that my MN file got around 1800 RP before the errata so I don't believe the line that they sucked before and needed an errata. The real reason they gave out the buffs might be because nobody was playing MN even after the release of Noob Slash Master Gregory and they wanted to push the tribe.

Is that really the reason why gerg got his slash like that?

Wtf, what dummy are they. An single EX isn't enough to make a tribe popular. I have Gerg and its like so what to me and I continue to play MN without gerg.

I suspect its because every single lvl 3 rush gets wrecked by falkow.

What alteil team fails to realize is that fierte is cool, gerg isnt cool.
Callonia

Postby Anima13 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:22 am

Callonia wrote:I suspect its because every single lvl 3 rush gets wrecked by falkow.

What alteil team fails to realize is that fierte is cool, gerg isnt cool.

Your suspection is wrong, many ppl simply dont know how to design and play a good gowen rush well, and that there are barely any good dedicated gowen player. As in the current environment the main impulse to deck creation is copy paste behaviour. Thus the game itself relies on few dedicated player who have the sufficient cardpool and the inspiration to create new decks which if played will be copied and later edited by others. Falkow and Lawtia have in the game the most dedicated players. These spheres are also intresting, they require tricks, its not just about my super unit vs your super unit show down. Compared to these spheres gowen and refess are much more boring. But gowens mindless pow pow pow concept is still much more intresting then refess stalling.
As additional factor it comes to that, that many players mesure gowen units on the few standalone units which in their eyes "powercreeps" the other stuff and thus claim the other cards "crap". Once you played the standalone pow pow it is very hard to accept that obviously gowen also has field concept decks. (These obviously require an other mindset/gameplay.) There are many intresting /good tech cards released in gowen recently which are completly ignored also due to that.
And just to your information: a good designed/played gowen rush wrecks falkow. a good lawtia rush is toe on toe with falkow and wins if the mix of dmg and spdrain is optimal (in fact many ppl have the impression lawtia grinds falkow too).
Anima13

Postby Romdeau » Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:43 am

Once you have drank the Gowen Pow Pow, you can never go back.

;attack ;attack ;attack
Romdeau

Postby Callonia » Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:38 pm

Romdeau wrote:Once you have drank the Gowen Pow Pow, you can never go back.

;attack ;attack ;attack

I drank it, I went back to solar kingdom. Well?

And I still have a gowen rush that does surprisingly well these days.

Oh and one of the cards it use is Asuet. He wrecks phoenix chicks like there's no tomorrow.
Callonia

Previous

Return to Alteil General Discussion