Falso Hero Romdeau's Unheroic Deeds

Re: Falso Hero Romdeau's Unheroic Deeds

Postby Callonia » Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:44 pm

asxlen64 wrote:yeah i dont like the fact right click gives you the big ERROR in card list links

This problem didn't exist before. Annoys me to be not allowed to google translate something quickly.
Callonia

Postby Icyglare » Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:12 am

Well joking aside, Rom, did you mistype Carrier [Love] and meant a different Carrier or was it on the Errata table but didn't get modified?
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby Romdeau » Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:59 am

Icyglare wrote:Well joking aside, Rom, did you mistype Carrier [Love] and meant a different Carrier or was it on the Errata table but didn't get modified?

Plans changed, at the time I thought Carrier of Love was getting some love.
Romdeau

Postby asxlen64 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:26 am

Callonia wrote:
asxlen64 wrote:yeah i dont like the fact right click gives you the big ERROR in card list links

This problem didn't exist before. Annoys me to be not allowed to google translate something quickly.

use this site

http://www.worldlingo.com/en/websites/u ... lator.html

it translate url which works for cards just heads up text inside [ ] wont appear

also did you see this card

http://login.alteil.jp/al2CardDB/detail.php?id=3633

dear god its like elite fencer/princess emana/and carbuncle queen (agi/immune to attack abilities) on steroids

im glad rom didnt do this to one of usa card
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Postby Callonia » Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:19 pm

Eww, any unit that is over agi 4 = agi 2.

And it can be immune to attacking something.

and any unit that becomes agi 0 = engaged. That unit + bilzzard = cheapass counter to slow files.

Reminds me vaguely of Rasam + time stop but more cheaper.

Anyways, The machine weapon soldier of return kingdom. I remember her, I saw her long time ago in crest arena, I killed her super ez with no problems. I never let the falkow abuser build up their field and just kept on killing everything. He ragequit'd.

worldlingo site works, thanks.
Callonia

Postby gadu » Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:17 pm

Romdeau wrote:
Icyglare wrote:Well joking aside, Rom, did you mistype Carrier [Love] and meant a different Carrier or was it on the Errata table but didn't get modified?

Plans changed, at the time I thought Carrier of Love was getting some love.

I'm not sure if I should be disappointed or relieved about this any more considering how badly the Mermaid changes were handled. I doubt the team understands the reasons why this card has never seen play and therefore cannot go about modifying in a way which not simply improves the card, but harmonizes and enhances the way a Mermaid file plays in a variety of matches.
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby asxlen64 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:26 am

Callonia wrote:Eww, any unit that is over agi 4 = agi 2.

and any unit that becomes agi 0 = engaged. That unit + bilzzard = cheapass counter to slow files.

Anyways, The machine weapon soldier of return kingdom. I remember her, I saw her long time ago in crest arena, I killed her super ez with no problems. I never let the falkow abuser build up their field and just kept on killing everything. He ragequit'd.

actually she was errataed, her startskill if a 4agi or higher enemy is detected, all enemies gets agi-2 for this turn and agi0 or less enemies are engaged this turn, 2nd startskill if her atk is 30 or higher all friendly are immune to attack endskill drops her atk by 20 and if her atk is 30 or less all enemies get -1agi permanent making her popular for falkow wiz kingdom before she her startskill only made 4agi or higher enemies agi=2

glad the site helps, i know how much knowing skills are needed if you dont understand the language
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
asxlen64

Postby Callonia » Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:43 pm

asxlen64 wrote:
Callonia wrote:Eww, any unit that is over agi 4 = agi 2.

actually she was errataed, her startskill if a 4agi or higher enemy is detected, all enemies gets agi-2 for this turn and agi0 or less enemies are engaged this turn, 2nd startskill if her atk is 30 or higher all friendly are immune to attack endskill drops her atk by 20 and if her atk is 30 or less all enemies get -1agi permanent making her popular for falkow wiz kingdom before she her startskill only made 4agi or higher enemies agi=2

glad the site helps, i know how much knowing skills are needed if you dont understand the language

So basically elite fencer on steriods while doping on crack and something else.

I KNEW IT! FALKOW IS ONE TRICK PONY! ITS A TERRIBLE SPHERE AFTER ALL!

We figured out why falkow is such a terrible sphere, japanese is loony people.
Callonia

Postby fargone » Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:20 pm

False Hero Deed?

Here's one:

Taking back the mantle of moderator and putting on a big front telling everyone "At least I'm making it better." Then going through the forums and chat upsetting everyone with his Ego, wielding a ban stick the same way Cartman wields a ton-fa (respect my authoritah!). He then ignores all criticism because he feels he is above it.

Now THAT is false heroism. If I were him, I would be truly ashamed of myself and my conduct.
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby asxlen64 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:58 am

fargone wrote:False Hero Deed?

Here's one:

Taking back the mantle of moderator and putting on a big front telling everyone "At least I'm making it better." Then going through the forums and chat upsetting everyone with his Ego, wielding a ban stick the same way Cartman wields a ton-fa (respect my authoritah!). He then ignores all criticism because he feels he is above it.

Now THAT is false heroism. If I were him, I would be truly ashamed of myself and my conduct.

um fargone, that is the type of person who Romdeau IS. why you think i have negative feeling for him, but least hes trying. AND he didnt take back his only mod job, in fact he was promoted to "GOD" moderator, therefore makes him a sellout. maybe he will start playing more folart, so then players who have simular feelings that i do, can take their rage out on him(and get rewarded for it).
asxlen64

PreviousNext

Return to General Off Topic