Falso Hero Romdeau's Unheroic Deeds

Re: Falso Hero Romdeau's Unheroic Deeds

Postby Callonia » Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:13 am

U guys need to rage moar against op cards and less romdeau. There's no False Hero romdeau u know.

While there's cards like return, Gerg, and volfied.

Mustn't forget owl sage.
Callonia

Postby fargone » Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:47 pm

Rom isn't a sell out for working for alteil - good luck to him.

Im not raging against Rom, either.

I AM however, raging (if we must use that word) against the way he mistreated a long standing game member simply because he's a wimp with no spine that can't take criticism. He empowers people to say these things about him through his actions.

How will he ever realise appropriateness if he is never told when he is inappropriate? His misplaced anger and fury has been its own reward. The hypocrisy of his actions - inexcusable.
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby ForgotPassNotWorking » Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:24 pm

I made today a really nice apple pie.
I like Alteil a lot! Alteil is awesome! HAHAHAHA
ForgotPassNotWorking

Postby Callonia » Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:57 am

I ordered an strike witches season 2, It'll be arriving in few days via mail. Can't wait.
Callonia

Postby asxlen64 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:58 am

ForgotPassNotWorking wrote:I made today a really nice apple pie.

oh i hope you used nutmeg and cinnamon, great seasoning for it, plus i love using a crumbly topping instead of pie crust for top, makes it great especially for pie ale mode
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Postby ForgotPassNotWorking » Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:41 pm

I forgot i had cinamon. Well other pies had that on top.

As for nutmeg. Seriously i use that only with beef or stews.
I like Alteil a lot! Alteil is awesome! HAHAHAHA
ForgotPassNotWorking

Postby worthing » Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:41 pm

gadu wrote:1. He broke a promise. Heroes never break promises. *sob*- False, heroes don't exist

2.Emana was nerfed for non-OP reasons and she got nothing in return. Does she now hold the record for most number of nerfs in Alteil? I almost got trolled by AGI 1 Heavy Folrart Guardian because Emana couldn't make him punch himself. And now ZU will be an even harder matchup than it already is. - False, she is op

3. There's no justification for using Ex over other available L3 mermaids, which means I'm out 1200 gran. She's only stronk in a mage soldiers file now which got a HUGE buff. That's the second mermaid that helps other tribes more than her own tribe. I don't know how to describe the way I feel about these foreign tribes utilizing Mermaid's boobs. 1200 gran thats like an all you can eat china buffet deal. Sorry for the racial diversity I am sure they are fixing that now

Ex Mermaid is also so similar to vanilla Mermaid Soldier (who still needs a buff) that you could have copied Ex errata onto vanilla and remade the Ex card. Do you even know what you are typing at this point?

4. Mermaid Archer Human: A good skill was replaced with another good skill. This was a nerf in my eyes because the old skill helped mermaids in their tough matchups like Lycans or Pixies, but the new skill helps Mermaids more easily win their good matchups against mids. This just creates even more polarized matchups. I would have used her before errata, but I will not use her after errata. Lastly, we have yet another Level 4 Falkow card that has 40 HP or less... for real? Get news eyes

P.S.

FALSE HERO ROMEDEAU smells like awesomeness.
worthing

Postby Khiruki » Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:55 pm

Last time I went to a Chinese Buffet, I entered at lunch time and kept eating until dinner time. I got two meals for the price of one, and only had to pay the lunch price. :|
ImageImage
Khiruki

Postby gadu » Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:59 pm

All that food will go straight to your cheese grating abs Khiruki. :|
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby Callonia » Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:11 pm

But i like noirweiden abs, she beat up bkr for me.
Callonia

PreviousNext

Return to General Off Topic