RANDOM POST THREAD

RANDOM POST THREAD

Postby asxlen64 » Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:40 am

For the LAVATO WHITE DAY, jp players can collect candy cards, which they can trade 5 for a random 3* card(sphere choice too) as an added bonus, you can exchange ONE point card, for 5 candy cards, meaning instead of 15pc for choice 3* you can get 15 random 3* for the same ammount. WEIRD HUH!

Also in other news, ecol tactics is finally in CBT sooooo, yeah ill be playing that for a week, looks good so far.
Last edited by asxlen64 on Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Re: Jp new event special

Postby gadu » Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:08 pm

asxlen64 wrote:Also in other news, ecol tactics is finally in CBT sooooo, yeah ill be playing that for a week, looks good so far.

Give us your review. ;)
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby hexagram » Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:14 pm

I am interested in jp alteil but have not clue what to do. Someone please create a guide preferbly a video and put it on youtube. On how to create an account. The different games in jp alteil 1+2...........min games.........napoleon? .........lavato heroes.

so us non japanese people have a chance.

Asxlen you keep promoting jp but without the above I doubt people will be bothered or even able to try it out.

'Don't worry be happy' Bob Marley
Too much negatively be happy and :)

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

free player till level 190. If I can do it so can you.
hexagram

Postby Shirozaki » Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:46 pm

Or you could, you know, go and learn the basics like registration and generic terms, seeing as you'll have to know just what the opponent's card is actually doing to you either way.
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby asxlen64 » Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:03 am

gadu wrote:
asxlen64 wrote:Also in other news, ecol tactics is finally in CBT sooooo, yeah ill be playing that for a week, looks good so far.

Give us your review. ;)

well, its a tactics rpg, and its an ONLINE GAME, soooooo im sure if you are a fan of tactic rpg, try it out, im sure they have several keys hiding somewhere

hexagram wrote:Asxlen you keep promoting jp but without the above I doubt people will be bothered or even able to try it out.

FALSE, i am NOT promoting people to play alteil.jp. im just sharing what alteil.jp does, that and inform players about new things that pop up(albeit very late about the notice). AS I TELL MANY PLAYERS, DONT PLAY JP. unless you like spending alot of money on metas that change so often, not to mention numerous events, also rankings are important too, higher ranks ( i think its 30 or higher gets season 5* or 4* each month) then go ahead, just learn japanese and all those wonderful many kanji they have.

or if you read what i told callonia, use the site to translate the card list and go from there. i mean seriously, if alteil usa did this event, letting players trade 1 pc for a random 3* would YOU DO IT, MMMMMHHHH.
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
asxlen64

Postby Quigleaf » Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:00 am

asxlen64 wrote:if alteil usa did this event, letting players trade 1 pc for a random 3* would YOU DO IT, MMMMMHHHH.

I think your questions are mislead.

Of course they have better events. They have been around longer, with less issues, and with a healthier population/profit margin.
It would be amazing for Alteil USA to reach those levels of confidence in their playerbase.

But the only way they are going to get there is if they make the right choices, with our support as customers. Comparing Alteil USA to Alteil JP, even with small commentaries like this thread, is not helpful, since it appears you are

- actively promoting the JP version (even if you say you do not).
- actively comparing both versions (so as to deride Alteil US, since we're not that developed).

The right question is "can Alteil US do this type of events?" And the answer is well-known: no, just because they are in a tight situation where less income = less progress (less chances of surviving).

The next time you see a great White Day event or whatever they decide to do in JP ask yourself this:

What can I do to help Alteil US get there?

It's not only about money. You can put a link to the site in other forum's signatures, convince friends to play (and help them), help newbies around, make a shoutout in a community, print Alteil posters and put them in your school's dashboard, make a reddit post… The idea is to get word out there that Alteil is a game worth playing.

Posting stuff like this thread (with the derogatory, contemptuous tone you're using in the OP) does not help anyone but JP. Think about it.
There's way too much variety to get from pulls. You get used to it. I… I don't even see the names. All I see is 5 gran, 30 gran, 10 gran.
Hey, you, uh… wanna play?
Quigleaf

Postby Icyglare » Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:24 am

meh, it's alright if posts like this exist. I am kinda curious on what jp Alteil does.
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby Quigleaf » Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:37 am

Icyglare wrote:meh, it's alright if posts like this exist. I am kinda curious on what jp Alteil does.

Hey Icy, do not get me wrong: is not the info, but the tone he used to write about it.

We should be helpful towards Alteil: criticism should be always welcome, obloquy should not.
There's way too much variety to get from pulls. You get used to it. I… I don't even see the names. All I see is 5 gran, 30 gran, 10 gran.
Quigleaf

Postby asxlen64 » Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:25 pm

Quigleaf wrote:
Icyglare wrote:meh, it's alright if posts like this exist. I am kinda curious on what jp Alteil does.

Hey Icy, do not get me wrong: is not the info, but the tone he used to write about it.

We should be helpful towards Alteil: criticism should be always welcome, obloquy should not.

WOW i thought this was "General Off Topic" where we are allowed to talk about non-alteil related post. Seriously did you even read my post, the point i was trying to get across was the fact alteil.jp was letting players use point cards to get event cards, instead of using event to get point cards.

You know what i find hilarious, was the fact i brought up and was promoted ecol tactics, which you didnt even mention or noticed. :lol: You know for typing like a troll, you are very horrible at it.
asxlen64

Postby Quigleaf » Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:36 am

asxlen64 wrote:
Quigleaf wrote:

WOW i thought this was "General Off Topic" where we are allowed to talk about non-alteil related post. Seriously did you even read my post, the point i was trying to get across was the fact alteil.jp was letting players use point cards to get event cards, instead of using event to get point cards.

Suit yourself.

At the very least you could be respectful towards this game in your posts, there are people around that still love it and support it, and among those I take insults at this game in a personal level.

(BTW, I concede I am a terrible troll because I am not one.)
Quigleaf

Next

Return to General Off Topic