Johnny Appleseed 5 of 7+ Guild Extra

Ongoing Promotions and Events

Re: Johnny Appleseed 5 of 7+ Guild Extra

Postby hexagram » Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:06 pm

here is a better suggestion

first 6pt cards

second 3pt cards

third 1pt card

This way alteil gives out about the same pt cards but if is fair and will encourage more competiton.

Keep the prize as it is for now 10pt for top quild but for such future events the above distribution is better.
Last edited by hexagram on Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

'Don't worry be happy' Bob Marley
Too much negatively be happy and :)

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

free player till level 190. If I can do it so can you.
hexagram

Postby Icyglare » Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:48 pm

It's one of the first of it's kind, let's just let it rock. Pikeru just hates everything Alteil does
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby Shirozaki » Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:54 pm

Khiruki wrote:If this event became a regular thing, and if prizes were extended to a couple more guilds, it would be really cool.

Well, that DOES explain OBK's recent revival.
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby gabotheplaya » Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:12 pm

Pikeru wrote:This isn't the kind of guild support I had in mind. Quite the opposite, it feels like this gives incentive for people to quit whatever guild they chose and all congregate into a single one. If it at least stretched down to 2nd and 3rd place like everyone is suggesting, people would just try a bit harder for their own guild's sake, rather than becoming a sheep following the herd.

Chill, let it roll first.

Sometimes the community is more competitive than it is greedy, don't write it off until you see what it brings. :D
ImageImage
gabotheplaya

Postby Romdeau » Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:38 am

Shirozaki wrote:
Khiruki wrote:If this event became a regular thing, and if prizes were extended to a couple more guilds, it would be really cool.

I made a small bump in a otherwise inactive section of the forums-I hardly count this as a 'revival'.
Romdeau

Postby Shirozaki » Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:19 pm

Romdeau wrote:
Shirozaki wrote:

I made a small bump in a otherwise inactive section of the forums-I hardly count this as a 'revival'.

While I see no relevance in your posting location, really, you could've sprayed it on a wall in Guatemala with the same result, I do believe that claiming the intent to reachieve activity in a dead collective body does, in fact, "count" as revival by many dictionary definitions. Or if I may quote you:
Romdeau wrote:I happened to regain interest in playing this game again after the errata and figured "hey, maybe I should make some minimal effort to re-start the guild I'm supposedly in charge of". Given, I don't hold that much interest in doing so-but there's always a possibility that guilds could hold some purpose in the future so why not make a 1 liner post just for a bump?
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby fargone » Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:48 pm

Shirozaki wrote:While I see no relevance in your posting location, really, you could've sprayed it on a wall in Guatemala with the same result, I do believe that claiming the intent to reachieve activity in a dead collective body does, in fact, "count" as revival by many dictionary definitions. Or if I may quote you:

Romdeau wrote:I happened to regain interest in playing this game again after the errata and figured "hey, maybe I should make some minimal effort to re-start the guild I'm supposedly in charge of". Given, I don't hold that much interest in doing so-but there's always a possibility that guilds could hold some purpose in the future so why not make a 1 liner post just for a bump?

I am amused.
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby Romdeau » Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:20 pm

The prizes for this event have been awarded, except for the guild extra. Logress should get around to that tonight at some point.

Also, this week's rankings gran will be given out tonight as well.
Romdeau

Postby sgtsagara » Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:55 pm

Once again I did not get all the prizes that I qualified for. :(

I'm sending Logress a PM.
sgtsagara

Previous

Return to Crest Courtyard