If you could errata a single card...

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

If you could errata a single card...

Postby kirk22 » Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:14 am

What would it be? How and why would you change it?
ImageImage
kirk22

Re: If you could errata a single card...

Postby gabotheplaya » Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:48 pm

another one of these threads...

i'd have to say... the attack-immune ability on the gow-falk guy be action rather than auto.

that or ellie's damage is capped OR [close] retrieves 1 copy from cem for 1 sp BEFORE giving +2 SP, if no ellie is retrived give +3 SP to balance it out.

Those are the only 2 cheesiest things i can think of in folart at the moment. ü
ImageImage
gabotheplaya

Postby Ethikx » Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:42 pm

Let's make it more interesting and less qq nerf cards, give 1 nerf and 1 buff.

Nerf: Phoenix chick (again). Granted its usage has died down, but chick promotes the gameplay of 'opponent will surrender because they will eventually lose. At least Dilate kills things while he never dies. I'd say reduce the maxHP buff to 70, but this is refess so let's make it 75.

Buff: Black Valkyrie/ Igina: Give her 50 HP at least, if not 60. 40 hp is hust too killable, I want Igina to be more than a unit whose goal is to draw out the opponents 40 dmg SS and grims
Ethikx

Postby ForgotPassNotWorking » Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:42 pm

gabotheplaya wrote:another one of these threads...

QTF

as for the rest of the thread TLDR
I like Alteil a lot! Alteil is awesome! HAHAHAHA
ForgotPassNotWorking

Postby Icyglare » Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:47 pm

ForgotPassNotWorking wrote:

QTF

TSYS

TooShortYourStupid
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby hexagram » Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:56 pm

ForgotPassNotWorking wrote:

QTF

Just merge it with one of the many other threads.

'Don't worry be happy' Bob Marley
Too much negatively be happy and :)

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

free player till level 190. If I can do it so can you.
hexagram

Postby Callonia » Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:08 pm

Please, phoenix chick is easy to kill. Just build a better field and spam less returns and more chicks will die.

And to stay on topic.

Death touch now only lasts 1 turn and does 5 damage. Costs 1 or 2 sp to use and only can hit units in range.
Callonia

Postby Icyglare » Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:16 pm

I know that these topics appear a lot but looking at the units considered at all previous erratas, they do look at what we say
One example was Jewel of the Sea, which had no RP backup, not a lot of playtime, but was listed on the forums as a problem card

Callonia wrote:Death touch now only lasts 1 turn and does 5 damage. Costs 1 or 2 sp to use and only can hit units in range.

I think that 5 damage only matters on things like Star Dragon and possibly Blessed Armor Knight but I don't think it should be a permanent status. 2 turns would be good or Ex Dista has 5 agi and it only lasts 1 turn.
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby sunbunman » Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:19 pm

Volfy ss so it gives back base sp and doest return friendly units
Falkow {Water | Fluidity = Elusion} ∈ Win
sunbunman

Postby Callonia » Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:50 pm

Icyglare wrote:I know that these topics appear a lot but looking at the units considered at all previous erratas, they do look at what we say
One example was Jewel of the Sea, which had no RP backup, not a lot of playtime, but was listed on the forums as a problem card

Callonia wrote:Death touch now only lasts 1 turn and does 5 damage. Costs 1 or 2 sp to use and only can hit units in range.

I think that 5 damage only matters on things like Star Dragon and possibly Blessed Armor Knight but I don't think it should be a permanent status. 2 turns would be good or Ex Dista has 5 agi and it only lasts 1 turn.

ex dista is a lvl 2 and on rank up, he will have 40 hp and 2 rng while having 4 agility if he get 5 agility then it would have to lose something and with 2 rng which means he can hide behind martial artists and death touch tanks all day long. Make death touch do damage as well just to spite romdeau because he was biased and failed as errata tester and make at least one unit of his die to counter so he cant spam it all day long with no risks whatsoever. In its current shape its more worse than dilate's noob slash and gerg's wuss slash. AT LEAST DILATE AND GERG SLASHES COST SOMETHING TO USE!

Romdeau clearly doesn't care about what big refess thinks about his death touch like bastandora.

Whats that? Rom got his **** beat by a starmander? Boohoo cry me a river, I lose to gazillion kinds of files.

I lose to heierrat assassin, I lose to op pixies, I lose to fierte EN, I lose to Dark emp 200 damage that does 100 damage aoe close, I lose to urgrant, I lose to return spam, I lose to ex primrose in unnerfed form, I lose to defs, I lose to poorily made mermaid files that spam returns, cry moar. Unlike romdeau I don't have such a luxury to "errata" to make those difficult match ups = auto win matches.

Most of the times, the only time I have an reasonable match up is when i'm fighting against refess or gowen.

Since imma pretend i'm romdeau I shall have fun with next errata i'm doing.

Imma be biased and give Aano her grand cross slash back while keeping her assassin ability therefore people who depend on her being an assassin can be still happy while people who want to use her as a unit on field will be super happy as well because they finally get to grand cross slash all day away now and doesnt care about her assassinate ability because they would rather slash than assassinate and keep her hidden away in file for like 99% of the time. Best of two worlds, I shall say is one of ubarest errata i've ever done <3

Therefore with this, romdeau's argument for not giving aano her grand cross slash back is gone now because those players who use aano as unit on field is very unlikely to have the SP to assassinate with her except maybe once and may keep the field intact. And they will have to choose whether to slash or assassinate. And unlike dilate/gerg duo's slashes, aano's slash is very underpowered, it does AT+10 and requires 2 sp therefore its not op. Sure its an X slash not + as i remembered but whatever.

Edit: Oh I know how to make Death touch more dangerous to use, make it subtract 5 from target's hp instead of only doing damage. Now ex dista have to think carefully about death touching that guardian with 40 atk and 20 def. ;attack
Callonia

Next

Return to Alteil General Discussion