RANDOM POST THREAD

Re: Jp new event special

Postby hexagram » Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:16 am

anyway thanks for informing us about alteil jp.I am interested what happens on the other side of the pond.

'Don't worry be happy' Bob Marley
Too much negatively be happy and :)

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

free player till level 190. If I can do it so can you.
hexagram

Postby asxlen64 » Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:46 pm

Quigleaf wrote:Suit yourself.

At the very least you could be respectful towards this game in your posts, there are people around that still love it and support it, and among those I take insults at this game in a personal level.

(BTW, I concede I am a terrible troll because I am not one.)

ok im going to stop you right there, before you embarrass yourself, first off, ALTEIL.JP is the big boss of alteil.usa, basicly its licenced under jp. Mostly everything is FROM the original jp game. If you going to act all high and mighty, first off you should learn the facts, the shear fact alteil.jp has lasted over 8yrs, and still have a high playerbase than usa is very amazing. IF you want to know the exact details, ask a gm they should tell you. Before you talk about respect, you better show your love to alteil.jp cause without them, we wouldnt have this game.
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Postby Shirozaki » Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:48 pm

Quigleaf wrote:Suit yourself.

At the very least you could be respectful towards this game in your posts, there are people around that still love it and support it, and among those I take insults at this game in a personal level.

(BTW, I concede I am a terrible troll because I am not one.)

Wow. Who're you to demand respect towards something that has gone out of its way to scam and spit on its customers repeatedly? There are people that supported this game with their heart and their blood for a very long time; to no avail.

It is his very DAMN right to in turn talk about Alteil in the manner it has deserved in the past. This is a stance that Logress and GGG acknowledged would be Alteil's stigma for a long time, so I see so reason why YOU are suddenly turning up with this attitude.
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby Quigleaf » Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:16 pm

Shirozaki wrote:It is his very DAMN right to in turn talk about Alteil in the manner it has deserved in the past. This is a stance that Logress and GGG acknowledged would be Alteil's stigma for a long time, so I see so reason why YOU are suddenly turning up with this attitude.

I might be no one, yet I know a simple fact:

If I dislike a product, I stop consuming it. I advice others to do the same, if asked.
If I like a product, I keep consuming it. I advice others to do the same, if asked.

He already stated his opinion, I stated mine.

Reiteration has never been my forté, so I will let you both ponder on what I wrote until you understand it, and ignore you on the meanwhile.
I am off this topic until you do.
There's way too much variety to get from pulls. You get used to it. I… I don't even see the names. All I see is 5 gran, 30 gran, 10 gran.
Hey, you, uh… wanna play?
Quigleaf

Postby Shirozaki » Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:29 pm

Quigleaf wrote:
Shirozaki wrote:It is his very DAMN right to in turn talk about Alteil in the manner it has deserved in the past. This is a stance that Logress and GGG acknowledged would be Alteil's stigma for a long time, so I see so reason why YOU are suddenly turning up with this attitude.

I might be no one, yet I know a simple fact:

If I dislike a product, I stop consuming it. I advice others to do the same, if asked.
If I like a product, I keep consuming it. I advice others to do the same, if asked.

He already stated his opinion, I stated mine.

Reiteration has never been my forté, so I will let you both ponder on what I wrote until you understand it, and ignore you on the meanwhile.
I am off this topic until you do.

Oh, you mean the "fact" (which is a blatant misuse of the word) which has caused the game to be nearly permanently on the doorsteps of bankruptcy ever since media blasters purchased it? The reason this forum is dead as a doornail? The reason it is supported by lone shoulders?

Yes, get out of here, you never had anything meaningful to say to begin with.
If you take offense at his stance, I pray to a god I do not believe in that you will enjoy this forum, it'll give you plenty of opportunity to use fallacious thesaurus terminology.
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby shadowsketch » Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:44 am

asxlen64 wrote:Also in other news, ecol tactics is finally in CBT sooooo, yeah ill be playing that for a week, looks good so far.

I checked it out, looks like a game I can get into. Let me know how it goes.

The graphics remind me of Ragnarok Onine and I spent weeks playing that game :).
shadowsketch

Postby asxlen64 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:13 pm

shadowsketch wrote:
asxlen64 wrote:Also in other news, ecol tactics is finally in CBT sooooo, yeah ill be playing that for a week, looks good so far.

I checked it out, looks like a game I can get into. Let me know how it goes.

The graphics remind me of Ragnarok Onine and I spent weeks playing that game :).

actually it plays simular to old school tactics games, like tactic orge just horrible puns and crystal saga graphics, fun game to kill time with
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
asxlen64

Postby Callonia » Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:20 pm

After assaulting the internets for abit I got my Closed beta key for ecol tactics, now to have fun.
Callonia

Postby asxlen64 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:51 pm

Callonia wrote:After assaulting the internets for abit I got my Closed beta key for ecol tactics, now to have fun.

dont want to rush you but, the CBT is only a week long, and if OBT has same schedule, probably wont open till october(assuming not fact)
asxlen64

Postby Callonia » Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:17 pm

asxlen64 wrote:
Callonia wrote:After assaulting the internets for abit I got my Closed beta key for ecol tactics, now to have fun.

dont want to rush you but, the CBT is only a week long, and if OBT has same schedule, probably wont open till october(assuming not fact)

That's fine, I accidently spent 8 hours on ecol tactics before going oh, its night time already?

I really like FFT and ogre battle 64. I think ogre tactics suck because it looks like the makers is doing it the lazy style compared to glorious ogre battle 64.
Callonia

PreviousNext

Return to General Off Topic