Request: Balance Team Defends Errata

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: Request: Balance Team Defends Errata

Postby hexagram » Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:26 pm

just accept carbuncles is a meta file. maybe not top tier but definately up their.

'Don't worry be happy' Bob Marley
Too much negatively be happy and :)

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

free player till level 190. If I can do it so can you.
hexagram

Postby gadu » Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:52 pm

I can accept that hex. What's harder to accept is why I can't kill more than two or three L3 carbuncles the entire match.
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby Romdeau » Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:59 pm

Because I couldn't convince Logress to nerf them more harshly.

The numbers generally do not support a power nerf, apparently.
Romdeau

Postby GonFreeces31 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:08 pm

In the past, whenever I talked about "the numbers" people thought I was blatantly lying. I'm curious if you're able to talk about "the numbers" and not get trolled.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Anima13 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:56 am

Romdeau wrote:Because I couldn't convince Logress to nerf them more harshly.

OK then I will challange the data with following claim:
80 % of the carbuncle files I meet are designed suboptimal. They are designed like a gowen/lawtia file which does not support the strong debuffing field abilities, creating a pseudo weakness for returns old buncles barely ever had and weakens violets and generals chances to act efficient. The mere fact that they still get a lot wins is already saddening, but If they are in the hands of someone competent knowing how to play they can be deavasting.

Your data doesnt show the true strengh of buncles because its covered by the mediocre deckdesign of the people using it. This does not mean they are not over the top.
Anima13

Postby Shirozaki » Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:11 am

Anima13 wrote:

80 % of the carbuncle files I meet are designed suboptimal. They are designed like a gowen/lawtia file which does not support the strong debuffing field abilities, creating a pseudo weakness for returns old buncles barely ever had and weakens violets and generals chances to act efficient. The mere fact that they still get a lot wins is already saddening, but If they are in the hands of someone competent knowing how to play they can be deavasting.

Your data doesnt show the true strengh of buncles because its covered by the mediocre deckdesign of the people using it. This does not mean they are not over the top.

And you wonder why no one takes you seriously?
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby Anima13 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:24 am

Shirozaki wrote:
Anima13 wrote:

And you wonder why no one takes you seriously?

argue
Anima13

Postby GOSCAR » Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:46 am

My say on Carbs is this. Amethyst Eater is better than pre-nerf Vorsot.

Side note Shiro don't waste your time on Anima. There are better things to talk to, like a wall or a rock for example.
One does not play alteil the way they want. -Gon

False Slash- Rom
GOSCAR

Postby gadu » Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:40 am

GonFreeces31 wrote:In the past, whenever I talked about "the numbers" people thought I was blatantly lying. I'm curious if you're able to talk about "the numbers" and not get trolled.

The main reason that people who talk about "numbers" should get trolled is because those numbers are never made public. If the numbers are not shared, you might as well say, "this is not OP/UP because God says so."

I don't even know if those numbers refer to card usage, file win rate, or whatever. You can find some numbers In the Circle threads though. Icyman and Sunbun posted 20-30+ win streaks using UNDERDOG Carbuncles and this was BEFORE Set 11 and Violet. Now they are much stronker. Are those numbers relevant or not?

AS often remarked about 150 win streak Emana Mystere file. Is that what it takes to warrant a nerf?
gadu

Postby gadu » Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:01 pm

Can someone explain what was the purpose of nerfing 5* Emana so it couldn't interact with 4* Emana and then releasing a card that interacts with 4* Emana in exactly the same fashion that the 5* Emana nerf was designed to prevent?

I ask because I almost got trolled again by Phoenix Chick. Emana couldn't use her skill on a AGI debuffed Chick and I was forced to drop my own units AGI which almost completely screwed me over.
gadu

PreviousNext

Return to Alteil General Discussion