Financial Rundown: EX Chromatic Forces

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Financial Rundown: EX Chromatic Forces

Postby Quigleaf » Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:45 am

As a preface, a note: this thread is meant to be a tool for Alteil premium players (that is, spending people). If you are a free-to-play Iczer you will certainly find some valuable information, but not quite as much.

EX Chromatic Forces

8 new multisphere cards, released on Friday. There will be 1 of each sphere combination plus 1 extra of Refess/Lawtia and Gowen/Falkow.

The cards:

Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image

There are a few purchasing choices: a Sphere pack with both EX cards plus a few other multisphere cards (two 2* and one 1*), a special Lotto pull with only the 8 new cards and a box with 3 copies of each EX plus 3 copies of the 2* and 1* found in the packs.

Costs? 375G per pack, 150G per pull, 4400G per box.

The numbers

Pack
At 375G per pack with two EX cards, two 2* and one 1*, each Faction pack has a 85G recycle value. Acquiring 3x of a single Sphere pack would be 1125G, which in turn means a "full" box should cost 4500G.
Assuming you already have your playsets of the 2* and 1* cards in the packs, the costs change: 350G per pack, 1050G per pack playset, 4200 per EX playset collection.

Lotto
There are no numbers to crunch here, just a thought: At the very minimum, if you're hunting for 1 of each EX, you're looking at a 1500G investment, that could easily double or triple, since the EX recycle values is 30G. Approach with caution.

Box
4400G, with a 1020 recycle value. 4100G if you recycle the 2* and 1* cards.

Thoughts

The Refess and Falkow packs both have two dualsphere boosters (Moxys), and the Lawtia pack looks completely off, since the multisphere potential is totally restricted to a single other Sphere. I'd suggest Logress to make a triple swap there, to avoid pushing the Lawtia players (Priestess of Madness from Lawtia to Refess, Talisman Mystic from Refess to Falkow, Nightmare Given Form from Falkow to Lawtia).

Economically, 100G might not be the greatest savings ever, but you're still looking at an extra EX pull. A complete collection is a 40 USD investment in any case.

We are weeks/months away from the Auction House beta. This release will certainly be the first one to have an impact in the cards availability and desirability there: keep your extra Vol Agnis and Fiertes if you pull them in the Lotto, people, they might become heavily hunted cards if the EX Chromatic Forces end up warping the current top tier decks in Alteil.

Cheers, and see you Friday.
There's way too much variety to get from pulls. You get used to it. I… I don't even see the names. All I see is 5 gran, 30 gran, 10 gran.
Hey, you, uh… wanna play?
Quigleaf

Re: Financial Rundown: EX Chromatic Forces

Postby Quigleaf » Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:56 pm

EX Chromatic Forces Refess cards

EX Light Magic Archer Refess/Gowen
LVL 2 HP 30 AT 30 DF 0 AGI 1 RNG 4 LP 1
Solar Kingdom / Archer
Skills:
- (0SP) Soul Skill: "Light Magic Heal" All friendly units are healed and gain AGI+2 for this turn
- (0SP) Start skill: "Knock Arrow" [conditional use/RNG0] This unit gets RNG=4. Engage this unit.
- (0SP) Start skill: "Arrow Flash" Do [damage: AT] to target enemy column in range. This unit gets RNG=0.
- (0SP) Action skill: "Healing Shot" Target unit is healed HP+15, except this unit.

EX Talisman Mystic
Refess/Falkow
LVL 3 HP 55 AT 35 DF 0 AGI 1 RNG 3 LP 3
Solar Kingdom / Sorcerer
Skills:
- (0SP) Soul Skill: "Holy Talisman" One random unit gets MAX HP-30.
- (0SP) Start Skill: "Talisman Barrier" The Refess unit in front of this unit cannot be affected or selected by other cards' effects that include engaging until end of next turn.
- (0SP) Auto Skill: "Magic Absorb" Unlock all non-Falkow grimoires in your File. And then, this unit gets AT+10 and is healed HP+10.
- (0SP) Action Skill: "Talisman Seek" One Grimoire Card in your File cannot be Set next turn. And then, a Grimoire Card in Rival's File cannot be Set next turn and do [damage: AT] to a random enemy in range.
Last edited by Quigleaf on Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
There's way too much variety to get from pulls. You get used to it. I… I don't even see the names. All I see is 5 gran, 30 gran, 10 gran.
Quigleaf

Postby Quigleaf » Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:02 pm

EX Chromatic Forces Lawtia cards

EX Priestess of Madness
Lawtia/Refess
LVL 3 HP 50 AT 40 DF 0 AGI 2 RNG 2 LP 1
True God Church / Priest
Skills:
- (0SP) Soul Skill: "Touched by Madness" [Conditional use your SP=1]Rival Iczer gets two less sp at the beginning of next turn.
- (0SP) Start Skill: "Ritual Complete" [conditional use/focused] One random unit that is not [subtype: True God Church] gets RNG=0 for this turn.
- (1SP) Action Skill: "Study of Madness" Two random units of RNG 0 gets MAX HP=0, and then this unit is fully healed. Change battletime to noon.
- (0SP) Action skill: "Evil One's Words" This unit gets MAX HP=70 and is Focused until the end of next turn.

EX Ancient Zombie Lord
Lawtia/Refess
LVL 4 HP 70 AT 40 DF 0 AGI 2 RNG 2 LP 2
None / Undead
Skills:
- (0SP) Soul Skill: "Berserk Curse" Set one friendly unit's HP=0. And then, do [Damage: that unit's AT X2] to two random enemy units.
- (0SP) Auto skill: "Cycle of Death" One friendly [subtype: Undead] gets HP=0.
- (0SP) Auto skill: "Cycle of Undeath" If Cycle of Death triggered successfully, send one [subtype: Undead] from your Cemetery to your File, except this unit.
- (0SP) Close Skill: "Refresh" Send [card: EX: Ancient Zombie Lord] from your Card File to the Cemetery and then, this unit fully recovers HP, and one enemy gets MAX HP-40.
- (0SP) Action Skill: "Command Minions" All friendly [subtype: Undead] units get AT+10, except this unit.
Quigleaf

Postby Quigleaf » Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:12 pm

EX Chromatic Forces Gowen cards

EX Augmented Sorcerer
Gowen/Lawtia
LVL 2 HP 30 AT 30 DF 0 AGI 4 RNG 2 LP 1
Duchy of Crest / Sorcerer
Skills:
- (0SP) Soul Skill: "Experiment gone Wrong" One random enemy unit gets HP=0. Send one random Grimoire card from rival Iczer's Card File to the Cemetery.
- (0SP) Auto Skill: "Poison Spreads" All Poisoned enemy units get HP-15. And then, Poison 3 random enemy units until the end of next turn.
- (1SP) Action skill: "Poison Spell" Poison 3 random enemy units until the end of next turn. Poisoned enemy units get HP-15. Poisoned units cannot recover HP by resting.
- (2SP) Action skill: "Envenomed Corpse" One Poisoned unit in range gets HP=0. And then, Rival Iczer gets 1 less SP at the beginning of next turn.
- (0SP) Action Skill: "Final Experiment" Target unit is poisoned until the end of next turn.

EX Mage Soldier Mercenary Girl
Gowen/Falkow
LVL 5 HP 80 AT 30 DF 0 AGI 4 RNG 3 LP 1
Mercenary Nation / Mage Soldier
SKills:
- (0SP) Soul Skill: "Recovery Spell" Revive one friendly unit. That unit gets AT+20, DF+5, AGI+1, and is ranked up.
- (0SP) Auto skill: "True Potential" This unit gets AT+ [Gowen level X5] for this turn.
- (2SP) Action skill: "Crippling Wave" Subtract AT 50% directly from the HP of 2 random enemies in range. And then, engage those units until the end of next turn.
- (1SP) Action skill: "Magic Sword Charge" Do [Damage: AT X2] to target enemy unit within range. If it is engaged, move it to a random open area on the field.
Quigleaf

Postby Quigleaf » Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:22 pm

EX Chromatic Forces Falkow cards

EX Nightmare Given Form
Falkow/Lawtia
LVL 3 HP 50 AT 30 DF 0 AGI 0 RNG 3 LP 2
Mazoku / None
Skills:
- (0SP) Soul skill: "Of Those With Souls" Do [damage: 15 X number of Rival's Soul Cards triggered] to two random disengaged enemy units.
- (0SP) Auto skill: "Hope Erodes Darkness" Subtract number of cards in Rival Iczer's File directly from the HP of this unit.
- (0SP) Start Skill: "Feast on Souls" This unit gets AT+ [number of Rival's Soul Card's triggered X 10] and AGI= number of Rival's Soul Card's triggered] for this turn.
- (1SP) Action skill: "True Pain" Do [damage: AT] to two random enemy units in range.

EX Mermaid Soldier [Human]
Falkow/Gowen
LVL 2 HP 40 AT 20 DF 0 AGI 4 RNG 1 LP 1
Mermaid / Mage Soldier
Skills:
- (0SP) Soul Skill: "Ocean Shield" Do [damage: 40] to target enemy unit. Two target friendly units cannot be hit by an attack action this turn.
- (0SP) Start Skill: "Taking Human Form" One friendly [subtype: Mermaid] gets AGI-1. And then, one enemy unit gets AGI-1 for this turn.
- (0SP) Action skill: "Red Sword" [conditional use/this unit cannot be hit by an Attack action] Do [damage: AT+10] to one random enemy unit in range. This unit gets HP=0.
- (0SP) Close skill: "Second wind" If this unit is at HP0 because of activating her Action skill, this unit gets HP=40, AGI=0 for this turn, is disengaged, and can be hit by Attack actions.
- (0SP) Auto skill: "On the Attack" [conditional use/this unit is not immune to attack actions] This unit gets AT+10.
Last edited by Quigleaf on Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Quigleaf

Postby gadu » Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:02 pm

Thanks for posting these.

Lawtia Ex seem really strong as usual.

Gowen gets another stand alone unit that looks like an upgraded version of Rasam...

I was hoping Nightmare would be a SP control kind of card, but turns out to be an endgame unit.

As I expected, Sea Cows continue joining forces with Mage Soldiers. I'd like to try her out in my Boob Soldiers file.
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby Callonia » Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:16 am

I'm not particpating in this EX.

Good luck to all ... err iczers who chooses to particpate.
Callonia

Postby urizen'sforum » Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:33 am

I'm not sure any of these is actually good...... Someone please convince me otherwise.
urizen'sforum

Postby Jazzock » Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:16 am

Just had the mermaid get to 110 atk... :?

EDIT* Soz urizen, I dc'ed against you QQ. Probably lucky for you though :lol:
Self proclaimed user of weirdness, one of the few crazy people to actually use a pure sorceress file...

Jazzock

Postby tropireno » Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:57 pm

I was honestly hoping for a cheaper price for these. 45 bucks for the full set of EX cards is still kinda rediculous.
tropireno

Next

Return to Alteil General Discussion