RANDOM POST THREAD

Re: Jp new event special

Postby asxlen64 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:57 pm

FFTA not just waste of money, not to mention you have to pay for the strategy guide to learn how to get the rare gear, but you have to spend time building your thief class to steal enemy gear, just to learn new skills, and there are only 2 characters that you get on you team, unlike FFT non stop character getting including cloud strife. i bought FFTA2 just havent played it, mostly cause i dont want to be disappointed(and also the fact i only paid 5$ for it)
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Postby Callonia » Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:38 pm

asxlen64 wrote:FFTA not just waste of money, not to mention you have to pay for the strategy guide to learn how to get the rare gear, but you have to spend time building your thief class to steal enemy gear, just to learn new skills, and there are only 2 characters that you get on you team, unlike FFT non stop character getting including cloud strife. i bought FFTA2 just havent played it, mostly cause i dont want to be disappointed(and also the fact i only paid 5$ for it)

Oooh that's right I forgot that cloud strife is a secret character for FFT as well xD I got him up to like lvl 50 before I was like eh, I rather have a knight graphic character over cloud graphics lol
Callonia

Postby gadu » Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:29 am

Btw Cal, do you know about the item bug in Ogre Battle 64 that lets you get infinite numbers of any item?
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby Callonia » Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:57 am

gadu wrote:Btw Cal, do you know about the item bug in Ogre Battle 64 that lets you get infinite numbers of any item?

I've heard of it but never bothered iwth it cuz didn't feel like going through the hassle.
Callonia

Postby asxlen64 » Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:56 pm

Callonia wrote:
gadu wrote:Btw Cal, do you know about the item bug in Ogre Battle 64 that lets you get infinite numbers of any item?

I've heard of it but never bothered iwth it cuz didn't feel like going through the hassle.

ive heard of that bug, i know a few games have that too, also fun fact with FFT, i got the main character so powerful i beat the last stages and the secret dungeon, just with him alone, was fun he was a knight, with ninja two sword skill, and monk chakra to heal him, and had the sword that made him haste, i think it was ragnarok not sure was fun and i laughed how easy it was to beat, course it was much easier to steal the gear from the one boss, instead of waiting several turns just to learn ultima from the assassin chicks, still my favorite game for psx.
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
asxlen64

Postby Callonia » Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:20 pm

asxlen64 wrote:
Callonia wrote:

ive heard of that bug, i know a few games have that too, also fun fact with FFT, i got the main character so powerful i beat the last stages and the secret dungeon, just with him alone, was fun he was a knight, with ninja two sword skill, and monk chakra to heal him, and had the sword that made him haste, i think it was ragnarok not sure was fun and i laughed how easy it was to beat, course it was much easier to steal the gear from the one boss, instead of waiting several turns just to learn ultima from the assassin chicks, still my favorite game for psx.

I prefer having auto-potion for counter skill so my characters will spam xpotions for each time they get hit lol. I have like what, max number of them xD 999?
Callonia

Postby asxlen64 » Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:50 pm

Callonia wrote:I prefer having auto-potion for counter skill so my characters will spam xpotions for each time they get hit lol. I have like what, max number of them xD 999?

very costly skill, but i think it only works if you are hit by a physical attack. all honesty, if they make a FFT onine game, i would play it, if its not the crappy gba/ds version. recreate the war, dividing the kingdom letting you choose one of the 5 sides hehe. hell i wouldnt mind playing a fire emblem online game.
asxlen64

Postby Callonia » Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:20 pm

asxlen64 wrote:
Callonia wrote:I prefer having auto-potion for counter skill so my characters will spam xpotions for each time they get hit lol. I have like what, max number of them xD 999?

very costly skill, but i think it only works if you are hit by a physical attack. all honesty, if they make a FFT onine game, i would play it, if its not the crappy gba/ds version. recreate the war, dividing the kingdom letting you choose one of the 5 sides hehe. hell i wouldnt mind playing a fire emblem online game.

It triggers from all kind of direct damage even aoe. Not sure, but i remember it vaguely.

And nah, its not very costly lol. Well, costly for lvl 50s, but as you lvl up more, you'll have even more gil to work with = even more xpots.

Honestly, Those kind of strategy rpgs won't work very well for online versions, alot of epic and fun stuff will be locked away in dungeons where you must "party" or grind 03981475895748524075892057 battles. Just look at Ecol Tactics for proof lawl. Its even more barebones than FFT XD Free battles giving 0.1% of what you'll get in story battles lulz. Because online games is set up on purpose to make you play for a year or more if possible. Single player rpgs, nope. FFT kept me playing it for liek a couple of years before I was satisfied. Coz by then I have tried out almost every possible combo lol. Lack of new content is pretty much the only reason why I stopped playing it. And ogre battle 64.
Callonia

Postby GonFreeces31 » Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:06 am

Callonia wrote:And ogre battle 64.

I liked this game XD
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby asxlen64 » Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:22 pm

but dont forget, chakra gives not only HP but MP as well, FOR FREE lol, for those friendly close to caster and him/herself, which is why i like it.

ecol isnt so awful, have you learn the combo positioning attacks, some are very handy though i think i only learn like 4 or 5 of them, you can also grind non story areas, though they cost BP to run them to earn free xp and gold, and the roulette free item at the end is quite annoying especially when you keep getting the X wa waaaa thing, though since it is beta, odds are you wont have everything when open starts(there are special things that will carry over) so it might be different than it is now.

GonFreeces31 wrote:
Callonia wrote:And ogre battle 64.

I liked this game XD

hi gon, yup alot of people likes that game
asxlen64

PreviousNext

Return to General Off Topic